• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1 Oz gold coin sale

Yes, was using bullion by post and atkinsons for a rough idea of price. I don't use the site often for buying, atkinsons 2019 royal arms is on for £1,689 and £1,741 with postage I assumed £1,700 was ok? Perhaps I am mistaken. I'll be honest didn't really look up the 2020 coin to thoroughly 😅. Anyways, all the best. 

13 minutes ago, Goldbrittanialover said:

Chards the 2019 RA is on for £1,800.

Yeah that's dealer's pricing hoping someone really needs that year. It's not a true reflection of the free market ( especially on here where premium's are very tight)

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

21 minutes ago, James32 said:

Yeah that's dealer's pricing hoping someone really needs that year. It's not a true reflection of the free market ( especially on here where premium's are very tight)

I have never had experience grading a coin and not really thought much about it. Apparently only 5,000 minted and it's in pretty fine condition from looking online. Instead of 100,000 minted with the 2023 coin. Do you think if it is rarer and dealers are charging more it's worth it? 

3 minutes ago, Goldbrittanialover said:

I have never had experience grading a coin and not really thought much about it. Apparently only 5,000 minted and it's in pretty fine condition from looking online. Instead of 100,000 minted with the 2023 coin. Do you think if it is rarer and dealers are charging more it's worth it? 

Has a premium built in as it has lower mintage, but £1630-£1640 max, I wouldn't advise grading as bullion coins don't tend to do well under magnification ( due to the minting process 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, Goldbrittanialover said:

I'd like to buy an ercol dining table with the money :)

Would you consider a straight swap? 😄

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

2 minutes ago, Goldbrittanialover said:

Haha, my wife has a particular interest in a set from John Lewis 😜

Funny my wife's mentioned him, whats his feedback like?

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

7 minutes ago, Goldbrittanialover said:

Okie doke, I may have to try ebay.

Ebay charge 12.5% fees. If you want to clear the £1700 you want then you'll have to sell for around £1940. @James32knows the daily pricing on the forum extremely well. A very very trustworthy member indeed.

10 minutes ago, Goldbrittanialover said:

Okie doke, I may have to try ebay. I just had a quick read on grading and it sounds like a right pain in the ass.

Sorry to post on your sales thread but for info this 2019 sold a little while ago on ebay. £1550. There is a large difference between listed price and actual sales price. Don't get caught out

GLWS

Screenshot_20230924_224220_eBay.jpg

3 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

Sorry to post on your sales thread but for info this 2019 sold a little while ago on ebay. £1550. There is a large difference between listed price and actual sales price. Don't get caught out

GLWS

Screenshot_20230924_224220_eBay.jpg

Yikes, well not letting it go for that price 😂