• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Shortage of Older 1oz Silver Coins?

Well when I say older, I mean 2021 1oz silver.

There seems to be very few 2021 coins for sale by dealers and here. There is a lack of even 'normal' bullion like, Noah's Ark, Philhamonic, Neue Owl, kook, koala and even maples.

It might be down to the covid thing, but surely they would have been pumping them out latter in the year. Something else?

Type about this for a bit.

If you are having a wonder, yes, I'm after some.😀

Edited by KevjustKev

14 minutes ago, KevjustKev said:

Well when I say older, I mean 2021 1oz silver.

There seems to be very few 2021 coins for sale by dealers and here. There is a lack of even 'normal' bullion like, Noah's Ark, Philhamonic, Neue Owl, kook, koala and even maples.

It might be down to the covid thing, but surely they would have been pumping them out latter in the year. Something else?

Type about this for a bit.

If you are having a wonder, yes, I'm after some.😀

Yeah they seem to have vanished.....like TallThinKev

Edited by Bars

A lot of dealers don't sell second hand silver online. They keep it back to sell over the phone due to how quickly it sells out.

Equally important, 2021 isn't that long ago, and most people buying back then won't be in profit yet, most will be at a loss if they were buying from dealers with premium + VAT. So I wouldn't expect much 2021 silver to be in the market just yet.