• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Estimate help

Hi, it is a very nice antique piece of art, indeed!

Unfortunately, the price is very subjective. Similar pieces are advertised with starting prices way over 100% premium on auction houses or antique shops, but remain unsold for years.

A realistic price would be in my opinion between 25% and 50% premium, so @£225-£275, but definitely I would not go under 25%.

7 minutes ago, theman73 said:

and this too... I should find another hobby

1100062948_PREVIEW.jpg

1100062944_PREVIEW.jpg

Super pieces! 🤗

One is 5 Dollars Barbados 2021, but the pyramid what is? I have never seen before.

4 hours ago, theman73 said:

and this too... I should find another hobby

1100062948_PREVIEW.jpg

1100062944_PREVIEW.jpg

I wanted to buy this but the premium was insane like £400 +

Maybe you are the lucky buyer who won this auction today for £200:

The Pyramid Of Khafre, Masterpieces Of Art. 5oz Antique Finish Silver Pyramid Coin, 250 Francs, Ag . (easyliveauction.com)

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

24 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

The Pyramid Of Khafre, Masterpieces Of Art. 5oz Antique Finish Silver Pyramid Coin, 250 Francs, Ag . (easyliveauction.com)

At those £200 you should add a minimum @30% fee plus @£20 shipping, so goes @£300 probably.

4 minutes ago, stefffana said:

At those £200 you should add a minimum @30% fee plus @£20 shipping, so goes @£300 probably.

£245.60 for the pyramid 

£20 shipping for all 3

30 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Yes, it's me

Edited by theman73

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

3 minutes ago, theman73 said:

Screenshot_20230726_224002_Chrome.jpg

Super quality at a very fair premium. Can not go wrong!🤗

Technically, you have bought 17.25oz equivalent pure silver and you have paid £577.16+£20 = £597.16.

So, an average of £34.61/oz for those beauties.

Very cool!

Well done, last year I left bids on two separate half sovereigns, thinking, if I don’t get one I may get the other. …. Logged back in later to find that I had bought two half sovereigns for £300 (before costs). Initially p***d off, not now though!😮🤔Auctions can be great!