• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

PCGS

Call out for anyone who wants to grade US coins. I have someone who has a few but as my submissions are all UK coins it raises costs a bit for the return from PCGS. If someone else had some US coins that could bring costs down significantly. To be clear I am not an expert on US coin grading and so can’t offer guidance or opinion, only a third party service. I do have experience with US coins but not to the extent needed to provide advice.

Cheers.

• 3 months later...

Friday 17 November - update

I am preparing to send another consignment to PCGS following the last group of coins back in July/August. Will be aiming to have everything with FedEx during the first week of January 2024.

I thought I would offer this again as it may make financial sense and reduce one of the bigger hurdles to grading with PCGS. 

As before, it would be a costs only submission so no money earned on my part aside from the overall reduction in costs of submitting (as the initial postage costs would be shared). So I won’t charge anyone a penny beyond the actual costs of grading, joint costs of postage out and the costs of return postage to the UK and then to your home.  Whilst it take time to complete forms and I have some expenses as I need to use flips etc. I take a lot of enjoyment from doing this and I cannot really think of a better way to (legally) relax than to sort through coins and arrange them ready for grading.

PM if interested and you want to know more about the grading fees and postage costs etc.

Cheers. 

• 1 month later...