• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Wyoming Goldback Auction......

If even the Swiss banks are failing, I will still have to stick with the (post Gordon Brown sell-off of our gold reserves)Yorkie bars as backing for Sterling

£1 backed by 1 Yorkie bar.  Gold and silver are too volatile to adequately support currency. Have every confidence that Yorkie bars' real value won't go down-  they are an ever increasing valued asset. I strongly believe that using this recipe, Great Britain will become great again, with Sterling recovering it's position as the world's reserve currency. God save the King.   

Therefore, bid = £3.87 (backed by 3.87 Yorkie bars.)   

Enough of this yorkie speculation.

here i have solid numbers based on a 20 year tracked history.

historically Freddos have appreciated in value by a whopping 320% in just 20 years.

These all time highs that we are seeing have no immediate risk of a downturn, making it a stable commodity and solid investment. Further to this, it is believed by many experts that the Freddo market is underperforming and due a bull market in this coming 23/24 financial year and 24/25 financial year.

Please accept my £3.90 bid (backed by 12.18 Freddos)

2023-01-30_freddo-index.jpg

Edited by Upsidedown5318008
Forgot the bloody picture

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

57 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

Those are quite hard to get here, I'll give you £7.70 for those, 100% profit 

Sure, send me the 7.70 and I'll get you your 3.85

18 minutes ago, neil100 said:

£5.25

You won, Neil. Enjoy the Goldback, I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Neil. You ruined my night completely so you could have the Goldback.

0_Come-Dine-With-Me.jpg