• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 3 lots of 10 x 1oz Silver Coin Bundles - now £265 delivered SD (without the milky kangaroo!)) SOLD

• FFposh changed the title to 3 lots of 10 x 1oz Silver Coin Bundles - £290 delivered SD
6 minutes ago, CJHARRY1985 said:

Can I get 10 Kookaburra?

The coins you see in the top photo are what I have. 

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Think there's 3 of each bud

Thanks James, I was just trying to decide if it was a joke or serious, but you essentially nailed it!!!👊

Edited by FFposh

1 minute ago, CJHARRY1985 said:

Sorry I’m at the end of the dyslexic section and my software doesn’t always make it clear to me.

Spectrum not section 

Sorry mate, it made sense to me when I wrote it but I'm aware that I knew what I meant, and that it's not always clear to others. No harm done👍

2 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

That's a nice selection. I'd take:

1 Valiant

2 Kooks

2 Krugs

2 Chronos

2 Elephants

and a Kangaroo!

Sorry, maybe it wasn't clear after all. I meant that the Bundles contain one of each coin, it was not intended as a pick and mix. Sorry, I'll look to change the sales pitch.

Just now, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Your finest examples of each, naturally. I'm currently in the bath 🤣 so can't send payment for an hour or 2

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Just now, FFposh said:

Sorry, maybe it wasn't clear after all. I meant that the Bundles contain one of each coin, it was not intended as a pick and mix. Sorry, I'll look to change the sales pitch.

I read it as this, but after seeing @HonestMoneyGoldSilvers request I thought I too was reading the post wrong 

1 minute ago, Solachesis said:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

I read it as this, but after seeing @HonestMoneyGoldSilvers request I thought I too was reading the post wrong 

Sorry everyone, original sales post has been amended to reflect that one of each type of coin is included in the bundle

1 minute ago, FFposh said:

Ah I see! I just saw coins I wanted, my brain checked out and my fingers clicked "buy"

I have lots of several of them - bull and bear, europa, roos, funnel web and owl. I wanted the ones I didn't already have to be honest

Not a problem at all, this is truly a FANTASTIC selection for someone new to stacking, hard to get all those coins at decent prices unless you buy tubes. It would be a great buy for anyone who only has britannias or whatever

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

• FFposh changed the title to 3 lots of 10 x 1oz Silver Coin Bundles - £290 delivered SD (2 SOLD PENDING)
  • FFposh changed the title to 3 lots of 10 x 1oz Silver Coin Bundles - £290 delivered SD (1 SOLD, 1 PENDING)
  • FFposh changed the title to 3 lots of 10 x 1oz Silver Coin Bundles - £290 delivered SD (2 SOLD)