• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Full members section

• Founder & Administrator

Don't hate me for this suggestion, it's only a suggestion! What about a premium membership, premium members have some benefits, unlimited private message storage, unlimited upload limits, can start unlimited trade topics, and access to the private lounge as well as some other benefits such as entry into regular silver give away competition (if there were enough premium members). For only £0.49 per month.

As I said it was only a suggestion. Let me know what you think

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Don't hate me for this suggestion, it's only a suggestion! What about a premium membership, premium members have some benefits, unlimited private message storage, unlimited upload limits, can start unlimited trade topics, and access to the private lounge as well as some other benefits such as entry into regular silver give away competition (if there were enough premium members). For only £0.49 per month.

I think it is a great idea.

I think it should still be restricted to members with a decent (200+) post count. Paying £5odd is easy, posting 200 times takes effort, time and assists other members.

There has to be some exclusivity earned, not just sold.

Stacker since 2013

In my honest opinion i think the forums might be too small/still growing for premium membership, But 0.49 a month really isnt much. 

I think for now a full members section is a better option, but i dont think premium memberships is a bad thing, just possibly to early.

If people were interested we could also add a minimum amount of posts required before someone was allowed to purchase a premium membership.

In regards to 2000+ posts club. I think Danny would be the only member lol

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

If people were interested we could also add a minimum amount of posts required before someone was allowed to purchase a premium membership.

That's what I'm talking about!! I reckon that's the way to go mate.

Stacker since 2013

I'd be in.

I think it is too early for this Chris I would suggest you need a minimum 500 plus members with at least 100 regular posters to reach a critical mass.Regarding special members sales deals, we are far too small at the moment.

I am a paid up member of silver stackers who have a membership of over 7000 and there are a couple of sections which ordinary members cannot see, one is a paid up members only sales section,it gets very little use as most people myself included use the ordinary sales section.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

I am a paid up member of silver stackers who have a membership of over 7000 and there are a couple of sections which ordinary members cannot see, one is a paid up members only sales section,it gets very little use as most people myself included use the ordinary sales section.

That's the rub, who wants to advertise their wares in a section a minority gets to see when there's a perfectly good section available to everyone?

I think it is a nice idea to have a Premium members section which you have to earn an entry to. 550 posts and you are in! (Just for example) :P:D

It is good that members have something to aspire too - and it never does any harm giving people an incentive to visit.

I also like the idea of competitions! On a similar forum I cam this close to winning a gold nugget!

I think a premium members section has to be earned,not bought. Also many other free forums out there for people to go to, this is just a small cog between some very big wheels that are out there, also takes away from the forum, thought this was built for offering and accepting help and advice, not to make some members more equal than others. Not the type of forum I would like to be part of

I think a premium members section has to be earned,not bought. Also many other free forums out there for people to go to, this is just a small cog between some very big wheels that are out there, also takes away from the forum, thought this was built for offering and accepting help and advice, not to make some members more equal than others. Not the type of forum I would like to be part of

If it was introduced in the future it would be optional, and there would be no need to join, all members would still be able to use the forums we have now. There would just be an added bonus for premium members i.e. access to the premium members lounge which would be visible only to those members and entry into competitions for silver (which will be bought by me to give away) etc etc

Anyway it was just a thought, wouldn't implement something like that until a lot of members were willing and until the forum was larger, and the forum will always be free for members don't worry. An additional 'premium members only lounge' won't affect the rest of the forums.

Discounts / Offers

Archived