• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1oz silver bitcoin 2022

gji25

1oz silver bitcoin 2022 in bullion condition supplied in cap. please see pics.

this is the official coin and not a round which was sold exclusively by coininvest.

£35  plus post of buyers choice.

payment by uk bank or paypal fandf.

uk sale only please.

bitcoin-front.jpg

bitcoin-back (2).jpg

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

15 minutes ago, timsk said:

Hi gji25,

If you don't get a buyer at your asking price plus delivery, I'll take it if you'll accept £35 to include Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Thanks.

For the value of £35, it is not necessary SD. 1st class will cover up to £50.

19 minutes ago, stefffana said:

For the value of £35, it is not necessary SD. 1st class will cover up to £50.

If that's the case steff' - and one can make a claim in the event the parcel goes awol - then that's fine by me. Presumably, a tracking number would need to be generated - so it's not just standard 1st class post???

21 minutes ago, timsk said:

If that's the case steff' - and one can make a claim in the event the parcel goes awol - then that's fine by me. Presumably, a tracking number would need to be generated - so it's not just standard 1st class post???

1st class signed for.

1 minute ago, Anteater said:

I thought coins/bullion were excluded from non-SD coverage, irrespective of value.

They are, only SD covers precious metals, but a 1oz silver coin in my opinion is not worth paying an additional £6.35-£6.85 considering the premiums on silver anyway. 

So far only one parcel I've sent signed for seems to have gone for walkies.

2 hours ago, Anteater said:

I thought coins/bullion were excluded from non-SD coverage, irrespective of value.

Not correct. as ive made a claim for a single silver 1oz britannia which was posted 1st class signed ( and never arrived )and royal mail asked for proof which was supplied and they indeed did honour the claim

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

11 minutes ago, gji25 said:

Not correct. as ive made a claim for a single silver 1oz britannia which was posted 1st class signed ( and never arrived )and royal mail asked for proof which was supplied and they indeed did honour the claim

It's nice that they did that, but in Royal Mail's own terms and conditions for exclusions to what is eligible for compensation, valuables such as "money and jewellery" are listed. So I would be careful making guarantees unless you can personally assure the buyer that you will refund them. Everyone quotes signed for at "your risk" for a reason.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived