• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Tutankhamen gol n Silver coins from the RM

Sharron

hi

Just curious if anyone purchased the Royal mints latest coins e.g Tutankhamen gold and silver coins? If so why and do you think they are collectable as I personally think these are a limited market and would be hard to sell in the future. 

I would appreciate  your comments and opinions.

thanks.

32 minutes ago, Sharron said:

hi

Just curious if anyone purchased the Royal mints latest coins e.g Tutankhamen gold and silver coins? If so why and do you think they are collectable as I personally think these are a limited market and would be hard to sell in the future. 

I would appreciate  your comments and opinions.

thanks.

I think it's a lovely design in gold myself but  I'm not paying RRP.

It's not part of a series I don't think.

RM have upped their RRPs on launch releases 

Lots of folks sitting it out for the Charles first sovereign 

I'll happily add the five gold  to my stack  but around £2k, pf70 plastic slab, unwanted on a Tues mid month auction in months/years to come. If I don't mah, life goes on. There's stuff to buy every day.

Buy the deal,not the item

15 minutes ago, SiCole said:

The fact none of them have sold out nearly two days later says everything to me.

Shame as lovely looking coin IMO

I think it's a lovely design personally but I'm not committing at the RRP

Not every release is a profit now 

Remeber the very vast majority of royal mint proofs will LOSE you money unless you happen to be fortunate to back the right horse.

Now money is tight for folk and RM are clearly still greedy and happy to milk the collective communally cash cow 

Flippers are still trying to flip, this makes for bargains if your patient 

Graded 70s for less than RM RRP are not gonna go away for 90% of stuff going forward I would be pretty confident to say 

1 hour ago, Paul said:

I think it's a lovely design personally but I'm not committing at the RRP

Not every release is a profit now 

Remeber the very vast majority of royal mint proofs will LOSE you money unless you happen to be fortunate to back the right horse.

Now money is tight for folk and RM are clearly still greedy and happy to milk the collective communally cash cow 

Flippers are still trying to flip, this makes for bargains if your patient 

Graded 70s for less than RM RRP are not gonna go away for 90% of stuff going forward I would be pretty confident to say 

Indeed i like the look but the price kills it for me they are releasing a new city view coin on thurday Rome 

I think it’s a beautiful design and I bought the basic silver one.  Limited mintage, last of the queens image coins, so it might have value, but I bought it because I like it.  Gold looks very nice, but a bit pricey for me.  New sovs are due in the next month or so…..