• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Bad Bullion Dealers - I have found a bad egg

BackyardBullion

Thanks for the video. Interesting as the website for purefinebullion looks identical to a site I used a few months back called the gold bullion dealer. Just had a look and they use the same phone number. Not wishing to take anything away from your experience which was certainly a bad experience and a worrying one until you received your refund. I ordered some scottsdale silver bars and they turned up the next day and I tested them as genuine. They certainly offered the best price at the time but perhaps things have changed since then. It does seem odd that they operate from a couple of different websites. 

Legit or not, big or small, 100 successful sales or 10, in my opinion customer services and quality of service has to be consistent and good. Especially when you are dealing with something like bullion when orders are £100's or £1000's!

I wont be using these guys again, but I'm glad that if you used them or a sister company it worked well for you. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

They seem to have a number of limited companies dealing in bullion and jewelery

Not hard to put an update on the site telling people orders wont be fulfilled until xxth very poor 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

19 hours ago, Mcgrimes said:

Have used Thegoldbulliondealer many times over the past few years had good experiences with them; their prices are typically the cheapest around for silver, and sometimes small gold denominations.

sorry you had a bad experience!

They are selling gold Sovereigns for £1. Bargain!!

Archived