• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Malcolm Ellis Coins Ltd. - all gold coins stolen. Is this old news?

RDHC

I now discover that it happened quite recently but it has already been reported on this forum, without much reaction, so everyone can safely ignore my first post on this matter.

On 03/10/2022 at 20:47, RDHC said:

Just noticed this item on Google. I'm usually so far behind the curve as to be out of sight, so this is probably very old news. However, just in case it isn't . . . .

Recent according to their website 

https://www.malcolmelliscoins.co.uk/gold-and-silver-coins-for-sale.html

3 minutes ago, Petra said:

I know it’s not really the point, however, they will be well insured.🤔

Presumably on the financial side. The stress and hassle and all the rest of it can't really be insured or compensated though and perhaps historic or numismatic examples will be lost ending up melted for eg. 

Fyi I  saw a report of it dated early September.

Edited by modofantasma

1 minute ago, modofantasma said:

Presumably on the financial side. The stress and hassle and all the rest of it can't really be insured or compensated though and perhaps historic or numismatic examples will be lost ending up melted for eg. 

Fyi I  saw a report of it dated early September.

Any robbery, accident etc. is very stressful, life changing and insurance companies are a nightmare to deal with.