• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver, queens beasts 2oz (first 7)

P3T3R

This is my first time selling anything here on TSF, been a member for a little while, and slowly stacking since 2018, but would like to start getting some trading feedback for future sales and trustworthiness. I am happy to use BYB's intermediary service if that makes anyone more comfortable 

1. Item: 10oz Queens Beast Unicorn

Condition notes: I have probably only opened the capsule twice, looks to be in good condition but bullion at the end of the day

Price: £250 + £10 P&P Royal Mail Special Delivery. I will only post Special Delivery for insurance reasons

SOLD to @Charliemouse

IMG_7247.thumb.jpeg.0073ad0653f38be1fb14b2613e8cd6e7.jpeg

IMG_7246.thumb.jpeg.031ac2866ea6ca03c474f9864f220527.jpeg

2. Item: First 7 of the 2oz bullion Queens Beasts

Condition notes: Bullion condition coins in capsules

Price: £420 + £10 P&P Royal Mail Special Delivery. I will only post Special Delivery for insurance reasons

Sold to Argentsmith

IMG_7245.thumb.jpeg.ad9de719be6d13d18a243a596253347e.jpeg

IMG_7244.thumb.jpeg.bc3eb5943da3b8f4420d4ca6ab6b5b30.jpeg

3. Item: Royal Mint sealed package of 20x 2019 Oriental Border Britannia's

Condition notes: Sealed packaging all in individual capsules, I apologise in advanced for the close up picture of my fingers, it's quite hard taking a photo through the Mints plastic wrapping.

Price: £500 + £10 P&P Royal Mail Special Delivery. I will only post Special Delivery for insurance reasons

SOLD to @James32

IMG_7243.thumb.jpeg.289c81605c7091f997300b4e7a2168b7.jpeg

IMG_7242.thumb.jpeg.4d58fb32239028e6806e082df5574003.jpeg

Item Location: UK

Shipping destinations: UK only

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer in GBP preferred, Paypal F+F also accepted or cover the PayPal fees

Dispatch Time: Within 48 hours, but probably next working day

Thanks for looking if anyone has any questions or wants more photos I am happy to answer or supply more detailed pictures. Not looking to split the Queens beasts or Oriental Borders yet, but will maybe consider splitting them if they don't sell

Interested in Unicorn please.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

• P3T3R changed the title to Silver, queens beasts 2oz (first 7)
51 minutes ago, James32 said:

Coins arrived safely and have to say the service/price/packaging was exemplary. Thank you 😊 

Agreed.  I'm happy with my Unicorn.  😁

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

Archived