• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Are overseas YouTube Stackers relevant in the UK?

DrDave

I love a bit of YouTube Stacking. My first introduction was with our very own @BackyardBullion, so thank you 👍

Lots of the recommended videos are from Canada and the US, but i can't help wondering how useful or relevant the info/advice that they offer is for UK stackers?

Their premiums seem way lower than ours so surely that'll influence their buying patterns and strategy.

So should we just watch them to pass the time, keep up with the trends, see what's new and LOL when they tell us that they can buy Maples at $2 over spot???

10 minutes ago, DrDave said:

I love a bit of YouTube Stacking. My first introduction was with our very own @BackyardBullion, so thank you 👍

Lots of the recommended videos are from Canada and the US, but i can't help wondering how useful or relevant the info/advice that they offer is for UK stackers?

Their premiums seem way lower than ours so surely that'll influence their buying patterns and strategy.

So should we just watch them to pass the time, keep up with the trends, see what's new and LOL when they tell us that they can buy Maples at $2 over spot???

Yes, basically you have given yourself an excellent answer 🤣🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

I started to find them boring as in the end there is only so much you can say, and eventually all they keep repeating is the same mantra, buy buy buy, I do watch the odd video, mostly when it comes down to the history of coins and especially with circulation coins, any other video I gladly give it a miss.

2 minutes ago, LemmyMcGregor said:

I started to find them boring as in the end there is only so much you can say, and eventually all they keep repeating is the same mantra, buy buy buy, I do watch the odd video, mostly when it comes down to the history of coins and especially with circulation coins, any other video I gladly give it a miss.

It does pain me to have some of them complaining about premiums whilst unboxing more silver than I could afford in 2 years.

FYI Pawn stars on YouTube has a few great shorts of coins 

Did silver stacking ever reach Instagram and tick tock? 

I watch the occasional one when they talk about their personal collection but that's about it. Oh I do like the 21 guy, he is pretty good if he doesn't do political or predictions