• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

10 oz silver Beskar bars 2022

Apparently they have released a second year for these 10 oz silver Beskar bars (1 oz as well)
I know some people here were looking for the first year, but now you have a second chance.
This German site has a decent price for them. Haven't really looked for cheaper though.

https://www.silbertresor.de/product_info.php?info=p10853_Niue---20-NZD-Star-Wars--Mandalorian-Beskar-Bar-2022---10-Oz-Silber.html

I bought the first 10 OZ for 330€ at the European Mint. German dealers started also around 500€. Except one dealer offering the first 10 bars he sold for around 400, if i remember right. 500, or more, is a lot for this 10 OZ bar. Don't get me wrong, i'm a huge Mando Fanboy and i love the Beskar bars, but at some point i start becoming cheap. If i wouldn't have the first bars, for sure i would buy now.  

Edited by dikefalos

As I said in my message, I paid $450 from the APMEX app.  They are $600 now.  I only ordered on.  I should have ordered the max of 5.

3 hours ago, SilverPlatinum said:

Ordered one 10 ounce bar from a Canadian dealer (which after 2 hours was sold out!).

Now I have both years: 2021 and 2022.

I think the New Zealand mint should make another year 2023 then stop making them; otherwise they will loss value.

Which Canadian dealer did you buy it from?!?!  

1 hour ago, SilverPlatinum said:

The Coin Shoppe, but it's sold out right now (it only took 2 hours to be sold out):

image.png

Thanks for the info.  I've heard of them, but have never bought from them.   What's your experience dealing with Coin Shoppe?  Have you had any issues ordering from them?   Thanks!

15 hours ago, SilverStorm said:

Thanks for the info.  I've heard of them, but have never bought from them.   What's your experience dealing with Coin Shoppe?  Have you had any issues ordering from them?   Thanks!

Actually, they are one of the best (I have been ordering from them for over 3 years now). Just make sure you email them after you place the order. Send emails to Jack (he is the owner).