• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Tudor Beasts

ryanp007

Hi there - are any of you fine UK folk able to tell me if the 2022 Seymour Panther 1oz gold coin has been released as a regular bullion coin yet? I've seen the Proofs but not the bullion. 

I've also purchased some of the 2022 Lion of England bullion coins, but have not seen the Panther as bullion.

Thanks!

Ryan

40 minutes ago, ryanp007 said:

Hi there - are any of you fine UK folk able to tell me if the 2022 Seymour Panther 1oz gold coin has been released as a regular bullion coin yet? I've seen the Proofs but not the bullion. 

I've also purchased some of the 2022 Lion of England bullion coins, but have not seen the Panther as bullion.

Thanks!

Ryan

No not yet.

Coin number 1 in the series of proofs was the panther, coin 2 was the lion.

In the bullion though, coin 1 ( and only release so far) was the lion , probably because Royal mint were already tooled up for the proof lion so decided to do the bullion too 🤷‍♂️ truth is we have no idea how the mint makes its decisions, probably throw darts at a notice board or use a random number generator 🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

55 minutes ago, James32 said:

No not yet.

Coin number 1 in the series of proofs was the panther, coin 2 was the lion.

In the bullion though, coin 1 ( and only release so far) was the lion , probably because Royal mint were already tooled up for the proof lion so decided to do the bullion too 🤷‍♂️ truth is we have no idea how the mint makes its decisions, probably throw darts at a notice board or use a random number generator 🤣

Ahhh, ok, very nice. Thanks!

I wasn't stacking for the earlier releases of the QB series, now they are impossible to find anymore. At least, over here anyways. These were beautiful coins...so much nicer than the junk the RCM does for collectible series'. Won't be making the same mistake with this next round!

4 minutes ago, ryanp007 said:

Ahhh, ok, very nice. Thanks!

I wasn't stacking for the earlier releases of the QB series, now they are impossible to find anymore. At least, over here anyways. These were beautiful coins...so much nicer than the junk the RCM does for collectible series'. Won't be making the same mistake with this next round!

I shouldn't put it that way, that's a little unfair. I like a lot of our RCM collectibles, they are beautiful in terms of their design and quality. But they never seem to do anything in bullion quite like a QB series and I have no interest in a $5,000-$10,000CDN price tag on a 1oz coin because its a proof with a COA and low mintage.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, MonkeysUncle said:

Hey

Anybody have any idea on the release schedules/ how many coins in the bullion series per year? 

Need to make a decision as to whether I can afford to stack 1oz coins or fractionals!

Cheers

Guess it will be also 2 per year, like the proofs