• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Resistance is futile

lightjaw

I really like most of the series ^_^ and also the stories of DS9, it's like a good ol' gold mine, there is so much value in that sector yet so much to explore. DS9 can't even move (well technically) and needs to deal with all the local issues.

Original awful, too camp for me

TNG awesome

DS9 dull on the whole, but did have some good episodes and story lines 

Voyager was the best

Enterprise I found ok, maybe better than DS9

Stargate SG1 & Atlantis? 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

2 minutes ago, Kman said:

Original awful, too camp for me

TNG awesome

DS9 dull on the whole, but did have some good episodes and story lines 

Voyager was the best

Enterprise I found ok, maybe better than DS9

Stargate SG1 & Atlantis? 

I raise you Stargate universe, a series canned just as it was getting there. Now, a Stargate silver coin with moving parts.....man I would be so poor

Just now, lightjaw said:

I raise you Stargate universe, a series canned just as it was getting there. Now, a Stargate silver coin with moving parts.....man I would be so poor

I never watched universe you know, I think I watched one episode and din't like it, is it worth watching?

Would you also make the noises as you turned it :P  

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Just now, Kman said:

I never watched universe you know, I think I watched one episode and din't like it, is it worth watching?

Would you also make the noises as you turned it :P  

It's darker, but had some great ideas. The whole lot is on Netflix.  And yes I would make the noise.....

All double dutch to me, afraid I'm well out of date. Remember watching the original series and finding it Ok, but somehow then losing the rest as I was always working late and tended to miss the early evening tv. In those days, it wasn't as easy as today to catch up on these things.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Would you also make the noises as you turned it [emoji14]  

It's darker, but had some great ideas. The whole lot is on Netflix.  And yes I would make the noise.....

My favourite stargate, really peed off it only lasted 2 series.

Although if it hadn't been cancelled we would never have got to see Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin in Once.

Been thinking about it for a couple of days.  ~£61 ex delivery .  No doubt I'll end up buying one eventually.

iktuv215245_1.thumb.jpg.67cd78c240651efb2320f7f76b7f6ca9.jpg

iktuv215245_4.thumb.jpg.4483e08b5193d62807f615bad69946b9.jpg

iktuv215245_5.thumb.jpg.da052bbf18cf4b666d2d21e8386e6a38.jpg

God I'm tempted. Ferengis are my favourite species on ST. Just loved Quark.

If anyone is thinking of buying and wanting to split shipping costs I'll be up for it

Archived