• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The British Monarchs Collection - Royal Mint

The British Monarchs Collection - Royal Mint - any thoughts?

5 year series, 21 monarchs. 

Starting with Henry VII

1250 1oz silverproof £135
790 2oz silverproof £260
275 5oz silverproof £555
600 1oz gold proof £2760
175 2oz gold proof £5120
75 5oz gold proof £11430

Mine thoughts are, at the moment it does seem to be too many releases, to close together, but I think long term it might do well, especially the older coin design portraits..

I'm likely to get the ones, that most people have ever 'heard of/know about'

Henry VIII, Elisabeth 1st, Victoria and of course Elisabeth 2nd (likely with Charles on the other side - :(  )

Fortunately for my wallet, those are a  years away

Link - https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/events/british-monarchs/

9 minutes ago, BarryWoods said:

The British Monarchs Collection - Royal Mint - any thoughts?

5 year series, 21 monarchs. 

Starting with Henry VII

1250 1oz silverproof £135
790 2oz silverproof £260
275 5oz silverproof £555
600 1oz gold proof £2760
175 2oz gold proof £5120
75 5oz gold proof £11430

Mine thoughts are, at the moment it does seem to be too many releases, to close together, but I think long term it might do well, especially the older coin design portraits..

I'm likely to get the ones, that most people have ever 'heard of/know about'

Henry VIII, Elisabeth 1st, Victoria and of course Elisabeth 2nd (likely with Charles on the other side - :(  )

Fortunately for my wallet, those are a  years away

Link - https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/events/british-monarchs/

oops, just seen this has started in the gold section.  thought it would be better in general metals, as it is silver and gold, and the Gothic Crown, long post is here as well.