• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Looking for 1990 1 sovereign PF70 or 69 ultra cameo

tom10101990

2 hours ago, tom10101990 said:

Hi 

Does anyone know if a 1990 NGC 1 sovereign at either PF70/69 is available anywhere?

im after one without copper spots if possible. 

please do let me know if you are aware of any

I would recommend creating a “wanted” thread in the trade section. This has worked very well for me. Good luck!

3 hours ago, tom10101990 said:

I can’t seem to post to those forums :(

I apologize for the confusion...I didn't notice that was your first post. 🙂  If you introduce yourself in the "Welcome New Members" section linked below, you should soon reach the threshold needed to post buy, sell, or wanted threads in the trade section.

https://www.thesilverforum.com/forum/10-welcome-new-members/

Below is an except from the Quickstart Trading guide for the forum:

I can’t see the "start new topic" button - Can I list an item for sale? 

Yes you can. In order to stop spam on the forum a minimum amount of posts are required before you can post items for sale in the trade section. Although the amount of posts is not disclosed it is a very small number, we suggest that you introduce yourself in the welcome new members section if you haven’t done so already. Alternatively upgrading to Premium Membership will give you immediate access to list items for sale.

The best person to ask probably is @1817Karl. I can see on his website Half and Double sovereigns 1990 PF70 Ultra Cameo. See https://www.1817.co.uk/store/c6/Elizabeth_II_(1952-2021).html#/ . Maybe he can find one full sovereign you are asking. I have bought once from him and I've been impressed about his professionalism and the quality of product.

All the best!

Stefan.

Edited by stefffana