• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

CCB China Construction Bank Gold Bullion Bars

LawrenceChard

Out of my price range unfortunately, i suffer from a well known northern trait. My arms are short and my pockets deep

But i do like the idea of unusual gold bars

When you sell an item such as this, would you usually include the Niton XRF test results with the sale?

a bit like the Royal Mints COA?

1 hour ago, greendragon said:

Out of my price range unfortunately, i suffer from a well known northern trait. My arms are short and my pockets deep

But i do like the idea of unusual gold bars

When you sell an item such as this, would you usually include the Niton XRF test results with the sale?

a bit like the Royal Mints COA?

We don't usually,

Our testing is mainly intended as a quick check that it is what it purports to be, and we do not always record the results, especially when they are normal. 

We do usually record them, and photograph them, when we get an abnormal result.

When we offer a bar like this for sale, we guarantee it to be as described and genuine.

However, we are looking at automating our testing results, in which case, we would be able to supply a copy of with the item, and possibly on our website.

for greater accuracy, we have set our test time at 60 seconds per side. Most users probably use 20 seconds, or even 10 seconds, for speed and convenience.

If we supplied a Niton test result with every precious metal item we sell, we would need a whole bank of them, and more staff! 🙂

Chards

1 hour ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Hmmmm Buying Gold from China.....😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😂

Maybe cut through it to ensure it’s not gold-wrapped tungsten? XRF may not go deep enough to prove to the contrary. The wrapped tungsten bar I saw was feom China 😱 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

18 hours ago, MancunianStacker said:

Maybe cut through it to ensure it’s not gold-wrapped tungsten? XRF may not go deep enough to prove to the contrary. The wrapped tungsten bar I saw was feom China 😱 

I suspect the penalty for fraud in and within China is execution, which is a strong deterrent.

It seems not to apply to fake stuff sold to the rest of the world, which the Chinese government appear to encourage, sponsor, and subsidise.

Chards

18 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I suspect the penalty for fraud in and within China is execution, which is a strong deterrent.

It seems not to apply to fake stuff sold to the rest of the world, which the Chinese government appear to encuorage, sponsor, and subsidise.

I think they might as well rename it now to "Chinabay" 🙄

Archived