• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed [Fire Sale!] 2019 Oriental Border Britannia Posted

stackerp5

Last ONE (or two, have to check inventory) available. PM me to know.

1. 1 coin for £33.15 posted 2nd class (normal*) OR, £33.50 posted 1st class (normal*).
2. 1 full roll (20 coins) for £630 posted SD (£31.50/oz SD included).
3. All 31 coins (1 roll, 11x individual) for £942.4 posted SD (£30.4/oz, SD included).

I accept Bank Transfer and PayPal F&F.

Free postage upgrades on more bought. Discounted paid shipping upgrades available. PM for more info.

*Both shipping methods mentioned are not tracked and at buyer's risk.

20210731_120821.jpg

20210731_120837.jpg

20210731_120845.jpg

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

On 31/07/2021 at 12:35, Ryan said:

Love them mate. You don't happen to have a roll of 2020s?

Unfortunately not :/ I have one individual 2020 I can sell.

As for rolls, this 2019 roll is my last one. I do have plenty of the 2018 Trafalgar Square sealed rolls if interested :) 

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• stackerp5 changed the title to 2019 Oriental Border Britannia Posted *TO GO*

These are the last 2019 Oriental Borders I've got available at these amazing prices posted!

bump

On 31/07/2021 at 12:56, stackerp5 said:

Unfortunately not :/ I have one individual 2020 I can sell.

As for rolls, this 2019 roll is my last one. I do have plenty of the 2018 Trafalgar Square rolls if interested :) 

Sorry dude, just saw your reply. I have a handful of singles just looking for a roll of them.

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Sorry dude, just saw your reply. I have a handful of singles just looking for a roll of them.

No worries! :D 
Unfortunately I haven't really seen 2020 Oriental Brit rolls around in the forum! :/

On 08/08/2021 at 20:37, J90ord said:

Are these still available? 

Good evening @J90ord thank you for your interest! Yes they are. I got the listed full roll and a few more from another roll I opened.

• ChrisSilver changed the title to 2019 Oriental Border Britannia Posted
  • stackerp5 changed the title to 2019 Oriental Border Britannia Posted SD - Reduced 'Bulk'

Bump - 33 still available at a discounted price. Lowest I'll go for these per coin posted. 

Thank you for reading!

Bump!

Bump

• stackerp5 changed the title to [Fire Sale!] 2019 Oriental Border Britannia Posted

Fire Sale Bump! Pick 'em up now before it's too late ;) 

3 minutes ago, badar said:

Will take one if you wouldn't mind selling a single piece. 

Hi badar, thank you for your interest. Absolutely can do it. PM incoming.

One gone, 32 to go!

Thank you Badar :)

6 minutes ago, J90ord said:

If you could do £29 p/oz posted I’ll take them all 🙏

Hi J90ord, thanks for the comment and offer! :D 

Your offer's too low for me at this time, the lowest I'm willing to go for all of them is £972.40 with SD included (£30.38/oz posted). Thank you :) 

One more gone, 31 to go.

6 hours ago, stackerp5 said:

Hi J90ord, thanks for the comment and offer! :D 

Your offer's too low for me at this time, the lowest I'm willing to go for all of them is £972.40 with SD included (£30.38/oz posted). Thank you :) 

No problem I’d do 590 on the roll if you could do that, its only the roll I want really 😂 I had some rolls a while back and sold them regrettably, think I paid 22.5 p/oz at the time too 🤦🏻‍♂️

10 minutes ago, J90ord said:

No problem I’d do 590 on the roll if you could do that, its only the roll I want really 😂 I had some rolls a while back and sold them regrettably, think I paid 22.5 p/oz at the time too 🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh no, that was definitely a steal back then (especially compared to now)! I have popped you a PM with a final offer on the roll. :)

Bump! Can't miss buying a full roll for only £630 with SD included! Not many full rolls for sale especially at this price with postage included! A £2 discount per coin compared to buying individuals!

Gone!

On 21/08/2021 at 19:49, stackerp5 said:

Bump! Can't miss buying a full roll for only £630 with SD included! Not many full rolls for sale especially at this price with postage included! A £2 discount per coin compared to buying individuals!

Sunday Bump! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Update! Very few available at this price.

HOWEVER, if you are looking for these coins at £28 per ounce posted SD, check out this lot!

• 2 weeks later...

bump

Archived