• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed QB Greyhound 2oz posted *Cheapest in the forum*

stackerp5

For sale 2oz QB Greyhounds for £56 per coin posted 2nd class.

Never removed from tube, should have no milking/dings/marks. Individual coins come in a plastic flip (NOT a capsule). 10 coins come in a tube, all coins come in two tubes (depending on how many coins are left, otherwise one tube and rest in plastic flips).

Payment by:
Bank Transfer or TFUEL or THETA (no fee) or; 
LiteCoin/BitCoin (+5% fee).

20210701_150601.jpg

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• stackerp5 changed the title to QB Greyhound 2oz £58 posted

bump

cheapest 2oz QB in the forum

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• stackerp5 changed the title to QB Greyhound 2oz £58 posted *Cheapest in the forum posted*

Bump - added in a plastic flip with every order, coin comes in it.

• stackerp5 changed the title to *SUNDAY DEAL: READ DESC* QB Greyhound 2oz £56.56 posted *Cheapest in the forum posted*

Sunday deal 04/07/2021 (DD/MM/YYYY).
£56.56 per coin posted. 2 available. 1 per customer. Customers who previously purchased the Weekend Deal can't purchase.

SUNDAY DEAL OVER

• stackerp5 changed the title to QB Greyhound 2oz £58 posted *Cheapest in the forum posted*

Bargain Greyhounds still available! ;) :D 

• stackerp5 changed the title to *WEEKEND DEAL AGAIN!* QB Greyhound 2oz £56 posted *Cheapest in the forum posted*

Weekend deal - ends Monday 12th 00:00!!!
£56 per coin posted. 1 available. Limited to 1 per customer. Customers who previously purchased the Weekend Deal can't purchase again.

WEEKEND DEAL OVER

Last coin available for the weekend deal!

Deal ends at Monday 00:00.

WEEKEND DEAL OVER

Last deal coin still available

Last 4 available! Main post updated.

Still got some! Last few from this tube

• stackerp5 changed the title to QB Greyhound 2oz £56 posted *Cheapest in the forum posted*

PERMANENT DEAL - ENDS WHEN STOCK ENDS.
£56 per coin posted*. 1 per customer. Customers who previously purchased the weekend deal or any other deal can't purchase again to give others an opportunity.

*2nd class buyers risk can be upgraded at cost. Upgrade to 1st class paying only £0.50p.

7 minutes ago, ShadowTriad said:

Hello Stack. Can I order one please?

Absolutely! Sent you a PM. Thank you.

Last 3 to go!

5 hours ago, GrandadLion said:

One for me please 👍🦁

Sent you a PM :) Thank you!

Two sold, last one to go! Who's going to get it at this great price?? :D 

All sold. Thank you!

Will update this post soon in case I get more greyhounds :) if anyone's interested comment below to register interest!

I received my coin today and I have to say that I am on cloud nine with it! The coin arrived exactly as described in brilliant condition with no major marks and straight from the tube to a plastic flip and is more than can be expected with the royal mints quality control. I am over the moon too add this coin to my collection of 2 oz queens beasts. The design is not as good as the earlier queens beasts as a greyhound is not as majestic as a griffin but the greyhound is regal and better than to be expected given the subject matter. At this price its a steal and well worth every penny. I am lucky to have bought one before they all sold out. Thank you so much for offering this special offer!

Archived