• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed £155 ALL IN Ultimate Silver Coin Beginner Variety Pack

On 24/06/2021 at 22:14, GreatBritishBullion said:

I've decided to create a variety pack for newcomers (and old-timers who want more variety) -

I will include six one ounce silver coins in this pack for the price of £165 including fast and free delivery.

- 1 Oz 2021 Vienna Philharmonic Silver Coin

1 Oz 2021 Maple Leaf Silver Coin

1 Oz 2021 Krugerrand Silver Coin

1 Oz 2021 Australian Kangaroo Silver Coin

1 Oz 2021 Britannia Silver Coin

1 Oz 2011 American Eagle Silver Coin

0252C0F4-B858-42A7-871D-4D3EB0A0336B.thumb.jpeg.844ce38d0b0a3b38e81e01f31d91b26f.jpeg

All coins are sold as NEW and come supplied in capsules.

To get yours, give me a PM or comment under this thread and I'll PM you! :)

Hi would like to purchase 🙂

Have to say was chuffed with my 'starter pack' - only had Brittanias up to now, but is great to see some of the other types of coins available out there 👍  - they do look different in person too, well worth it for Evaluation Purposes alone 😉

The only downside is I might want some more of the other types now! 😂  - especially the American Silver Eagle, so much nicer in the hand as opposed to onscreen IMHO...

Thanks GBB for setting up a great deal 👍

Bob.

2 hours ago, Scootermuppet said:

Have to say was chuffed with my 'starter pack' - only had Brittanias up to now, but is great to see some of the other types of coins available out there 👍  - they do look different in person too, well worth it for Evaluation Purposes alone 😉

The only downside is I might want some more of the other types now! 😂  - especially the American Silver Eagle, so much nicer in the hand as opposed to onscreen IMHO...

Thanks GBB for setting up a great deal 👍

Bob.

Thanks Bob, highly appreciate your feedback and glad you enjoy the variety! It’s nice to have even just one of each for a change of scenery every now and then :) do get in touch if you’d like anything in sets of 5 coins etc and we can work something out! 

1 hour ago, GreatBritishBullion said:

Thanks Bob, highly appreciate your feedback and glad you enjoy the variety! It’s nice to have even just one of each for a change of scenery every now and then :) do get in touch if you’d like anything in sets of 5 coins etc and we can work something out! 

Absolutely, still fighting the urge to become a collector tho - did that with 50p pieces! - but will let you know when I'm after another Silver fix 😁👍

I received my set yesterday and I have to say after only stacking Britannia's and collecting others because of the capital gains tax in the UK I have found the variety of coins from this pack to be a refreshing change of pace. It was revitalising to see the look and feel of the other popular stackers from around the world. I still love the Britannia, especially with the new features which really makes it stand out from the crowd, but i do like the detail of the maple and the micro maple and the design of the eagle is just a classic. At this price it is a steal and well worth every penny. I am tempted to buy another set so I have one to keep and one to play with. Thank you so much for this offering this variety pack deal!

On 18/07/2021 at 22:39, ShadowTriad said:

I received my set yesterday and I have to say after only stacking Britannia's and collecting others because of the capital gains tax in the UK I have found the variety of coins from this pack to be a refreshing change of pace. It was revitalising to see the look and feel of the other popular stackers from around the world. I still love the Britannia, especially with the new features which really makes it stand out from the crowd, but i do like the detail of the maple and the micro maple and the design of the eagle is just a classic. And at this price its a steal and well worth every fiat penny. I am tempted to get another set so I have one to keep and one to play with. Thank you so much for this offering this option!

Amazing feedback 🤝 great to deal with you and hopefully touch base again in the future :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • GreatBritishBullion changed the title to £155 ALL IN Ultimate Silver Coin Beginner Variety Pack
23 hours ago, Zol said:

I would love a set. I am new to the forum so would appreciate some help as to what the next step is. I am located in the UK. Thank you.

9 hours ago, smaug said:

Thinking of ordering a set as well. Same as Zol, just started my journey on stacking/ collecting and based in the UK. 

I PM’d you both

Archived