• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Today I bought 2x Johnson Matthey 1oz. Bars and a Scottsdale hand-poured 5oz. Bar. My 1st ever purchases of silver bullion & I look forward to making my newborn stack grow.

It will grow faster than you think, especially if you stick around on the forum.

Temptation is around every corner!!!

Stacker since 2013

It will grow faster than you think, especially if you stick around on the forum.

Temptation is around every corner!!!

So I'll have an over abundance of opportunities to invest and grow in money management discipline. I've decided to stay out of the numismatics game altogether for now until I reach a full understanding of that realm of bullion. For now, preferred well known bars will do. The good thing is the more silver bought, the more money saved & invested. Edited by jason1977

I've decided to stay out of the numismatics game altogether for now until I reach a full understanding of that realm of bullion

Very wise it will be interesting to see if you maintain your dicipline and stay away from numismatics,I'd hazzard a guess something numi will catch your eye in the not too distant future. :D

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Thanks Danny. Didn't know the mintage. Was just sitting in a bucket with maples and generics etc. Toning is around the edges - I'm considering aluminium soda salt and water. Topped up my e-juice supplies too....3y7enyre.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a 2009 1/2oz koala

Now is the daterun complete, or will be when it arrive :D

Bosse, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me with rough prices you paid for each 1/2oz, that's if you don't mind telling me.

Cheers

Stacker since 2013

No, picked it up at the coin fair today. Just looked under the microscope because the markings were too small to see even with a magnifying glass - it's 999.9 and has the Argor-Heraeus hallmark. I would call it a piedfort - it's definitely the thickest and smallest diameter coin I have

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk