• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2oz Liberty Island ?

StackemHigh

5 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Looks nice enough, probably better than the Grand Canyon 1st coin.

I agree with you on that. I think that it's difficult to achieve any sort of passable results with the Grand canyon. The canyon is just so massive. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would join if I were in the U.K.

I don't know if this company ships to U.K. but indeed this seems the most economical way to group buy this wonderful silver :  http://bullionexchanges.com/monster-box-of-250-2-oz-liberty-island-ultra-high-relief-silver-round-american-landmarks-series

As an aside, as a kid, I traversed all the way to the crown of Lady Liberty...very neat experience....unless you are frightened of heights. There are stairs that lead to the torch but I can't recall if I went up to the torch...it was like 43 years ago that i was inside the Statue of Liberty.

13 hours ago, StackemHigh said:

Anyone here in the UK want to group buy? 

I was thinking of ordering some from the US. They will be about £30 landed all being well.

Depends on how many I order.

Anyone interested?

Was going to get some of the new Privateer captains too.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 hour ago, sovereignsteve said:

I was thinking of ordering some from the US. They will be about £30 landed all being well.

Anyone interested?

Certainly interested in some Privateer captains

10 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Anyone interested?

I would have 5 Liberty and 5 Grand Canyons, plus capsules.

11 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Anyone interested?

I'd like a privateer captain and capsule if you're getting any in. 

Declared final mintage numbers of the limited release Elemetal Mint Privateer and American Landmarks 2 oz high relief silver rounds:

"I have been authorized by the Director of the Elemetal Mint to release final mintages on the Privateer Series and the American Landmark Series. They are as follows: Privateer (P1): 70,344 Siren (P2): 61,640 Grand Canyon (ALS1): 18,152 Liberty Island (ALS2): 24,490

Elemetal is going to add a page on [Elemetal.com](www.elemetal.com) that will contain mintages of limited release rounds after they have been discontinued. I am not sure when the page will be built, but in the meantime, these are the final mintages of the limited release rounds to date where production has been discontinued."

SOURCE:  https://www.reddit.com/r/Silverbugs/comments/3wexyh/elemetal_mint_releases_mintages_on_the_privateer/

Clearly the American Landmarks series has considerably lower mintage and in time may gain notably higher premiums than the Privateer rounds.

Also, it's worthwhile to mention (and may be the reason for the significant mintage difference) that the Privateer rounds have a plain bullion finish while the American Landmarks series have a proof-like finish.

Archived