• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed UPDATED Lots of Silver at near spot prices, last chance before it goes to the moon.

HighlandTiger

3 hours ago, juansanto7 said:

Hi, can you post a picture of what is remaining? I may be interested in 6 tablespoons, 6 forks and 6 tea spoons if available (and like the design). Thanks. Regards.

Juan

I will create a new sales thread at the weekend, as I've got a few other bits out of storage. 

Just now, MintageSeller said:

Nooooooo! Aha its fine I'm looking to take some forks and spoons off of you. Are you able to hold a set of 6 spoons and forks until next week? 

I've got a few sets of forks, but not sure if I've got a full set of spoons. I'll check tomorrow and sort you out something. I'm happy to hold till next week if we find something you like. 

8 hours ago, HighlandTiger said:

lots of 0.925 sterling silver fully hallmarked forks and spoons (some several hundreds years old). all sold by weight, at spot price. Still got several kilos left. Will sell any amount by the gram. 

Would also be interested in seeing some pictures of these items

• HighlandTiger changed the title to UPDATED Lots of Silver at spot prices, last chance before it goes to the moon.
  • HighlandTiger changed the title to UPDATED Lots of Silver at near spot prices, last chance before it goes to the moon.

Archived