• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 13,000+ forum members.

wanted Wanted: 4-5 Oz silver different coins/bars

Looking for 4-5 Oz of silver bullion all different would like 1 bar in there though. Must be in excellent condition and free from defects.

No Disney or James Bonds please

Send me a message with what you have, pictures and the asking price.

Edited by Fadeingstar

5oz Total: James Bond & Buffalo 1oz Bars, 2020 Krugerand, 2020 Britannia & 2020 Circle of Life 1oz Coins.

Offer: £150 + Postage of Choice.

20210113_213816.jpg

20210113_213919.jpg

20210113_213840.jpg

20210113_213844.jpg

20210113_213848.jpg

20210113_213851.jpg

20210113_213855.jpg

"Smooth seas don't make skilled sailors." Strength gained from adversity overcome makes us better humans. Keep Smiling. 🙂

🎨 Sometimes I make art & write my thoughts 🎨   📺 www.thesilvershed.tv 📺   🍄 I'm growing mushrooms to feed my family 🍄

Probabaly should of been more specific.

Looking for stuff like Panda any year, Libs any year, Roo before 2020, Brits before 2020, Krugs before 2020, ASE before 2020 that sort of stuff. Nothing massively high premium though please. Any bars but JM's or JB's

Edited by Fadeingstar
7 minutes ago, Fadeingstar said:

Probabaly should of been more specific.

Looking for stuff like Panda any year, Libs any year, Roo before 2020, Brits before 2020, Krugs before 2020, ASE before 2020 that sort of stuff. Nothing massively high premium though please. Any bars but JM's or JB's

😎