• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hello all! New member, here to learn and maybe trade :)

Thadeusjr

Hey Everyone! I made this account a few months ago and can't remember if i ever made an intro post, if so i can't seem to find it. I'm a relatively new bullion investor, i started around february/march stacking some gold and more silver. I think i'm around 160x more silver than gold, seemed like the metal with more upside. I wasn't feeling very safe about keeping the savings i had built up in dollars, so i slowly stacked a variety of silver and gold from my local loan/coin shop as a way to preserve my wealth and hopefully even make an increase in my buying power.

Once i got as much silver/gold that i could i started learning more about crypto and have been investing there as well.  I'm not sure if it is allowed here on the forums, but i am curious about trading a small portion of my bullion for crypto. And if that's not allowed i'm still very happy to be here to connect with the community and learn more about what everyone else is doing here with their investments and collections. Cheers!

• Founder & Administrator

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

If you have items for sale please list in the appropriate section of the trading section on the forum. Please also read the QuickStart guide before listing items. All listings must also contain an asking price in a monetary amount, but feel free to state that you would like to only receive payment in cryptocurrency in your terms. Please just make sure this is clear in your listing.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I've got a question about shipping and am not sure where in the forums would be best to post. I see this section is for introductions, but i don't see another section on the forums for general discussion and questions.

I'm unsure what shipping methods most people prefer, if there are certain ones that are commonly offered for trading here. Like, priority mailing, added insurance, requiring signature? Or if it's across the board depending on what each buyer and seller prefers and what the value of the trade is. I'm thinking i'll start with offering some 1 oz silver rounds to build up some ratings and trust with the community and i'm not sure what shipping to offer. I suppose i can make a trade post and discuss with any potential buyers what they would like.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived