• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold sovereigns

CollectorNo1

Hi

I'm currently watching NUMISTACKER on YouTube.. I'm fairly new to collecting Gold sovereigns and spend alot of time looking,researching gold sovereigns to buy.

My query is....NUMISTACKER has videos of different sovereigns I.e Victorian,George V, Elizabeth II bullion coins for prices of £200-300....I'd love to know where you can purchase these st these prices??????

On the Mints-Ebay-Collectors the prices are usually double his prices...so can anyone advise me where I can purchase these coins at such low prices...I'd really love to know

Thankyou.....

Did you take notice of when the video was made? Spotprice of gold used to be a lot lower. Also there’s the difference between a half sov or full sov. If this doesn’t answer the question, maybe he can answer it himself because he is also active on this community.

Unfortunately.....people on YOUTUBE never mention the Month/Year as far as i can see what year these videos were posted...I do find that frustrating...with the majority of videos there is no timeline or mention of when the videos were posted..one thing I would love to see..and I know others would love as well  is to get an indication of when these videos are dated..but there doesnt seem to be any mention when people post their videos...

2 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Unfortunately.....people on YOUTUBE never mention the Month/Year as far as i can see what year these videos were posted...I do find that frustrating...with the majority of videos there is no timeline or mention of when the videos were posted..one thing I would love to see..and I know others would love as well  is to get an indication of when these videos are dated..but there doesnt seem to be any mention when people post their videos...

All videos have the date under the title, next to the view count (screenshot attached). Hope this helps!

750504722_Screenshot2020-09-26at23_17_47.thumb.png.a2f5b03fac1b22cdefc4f4e4cf55ed52.png

Looking for 1981 and 1983-1984 GOLD Ghanaian coins

9 hours ago, CollectorNo1 said:

On the Mints-Ebay-Collectors the prices are usually double his prices...so can anyone advise me where I can purchase these coins at such low prices...I'd really love to know

Thankyou.....

Nowhere at the moment I'm afraid.... one sov is 0.2354 troy oz of gold - so spot is 0.2354 oz * 1460 GBP/oz = 344 GBP for one full gold sovereign.

If someone sells gold for less than spot, exercise caution.

I've found the price comparison site helpful: http://goldprice.eu5.net/test/

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 9.21.35 am.png

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Archived