• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

LPM 2020 1oz Zeus Silver BU

johnnyhann

10 minutes ago, TheBeast said:

I’ve bought the 4 x 2oz high reliëf antique 2017 set which is for sale at goldsilver.be

https://goldsilver.be/en/home/3249-pertyh-mint-2017-gods-of-olympus-4-x-2-oz-silver-high-relief-antiqued-coins-.html

i think it’s a fair price for those coins.

now waiting for a European site who sells the 2020 BU’s 👀

It does seem like a good deal, but I'm new to PM so I don't know if it actually is!

Really wanted that 2020 silver Zeus - looks so good!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Animaru said:

It does seem like a good deal, but I'm new to PM so I don't know if it actually is!

Really wanted that 2020 silver Zeus - looks so good!

The cheapest set i could find is on eBay for about £300. I like the set, so i bought it.

This 2020 BU looks really good indeed, and with Perth Mint quality and low mintage it has to be a winner.

Just now, TheBeast said:

The cheapest set i could find is on eBay for about £300. I like the set, so i bought it.

This 2020 BU looks really good indeed, and with Perth Mint quality and low mintage it has to be a winner.

It's a shame I've missed out for now. Hopefully, I'll get another shot at it...

Let me know what you think of the set when you get it!

8 minutes ago, Animaru said:

It's a shame I've missed out for now. Hopefully, I'll get another shot at it...

Let me know what you think of the set when you get it!

I’ve stored it at gs.be but when i received the order i’ll tag you in the today i recieved topic.

10 minutes ago, TheBeast said:

I’ve stored it at gs.be but when i received the order i’ll tag you in the today i recieved topic.

Hmm, is it better to just store the coins with them and then just get them delivered at once to save on postage?

And sounds great!

So pricing has gone nuts on these....apmex is at over $60 each for the BU. I brought a roll of the antique from LPM for lower the what the BU is at. Even LPM has increased pricing 4-5 times since I’ve looked at their site. Anyone know where is the cheapest place now?

1 minute ago, Animaru said:

Hmm, is it better to just store the coins with them and then just get them delivered at once to save on postage?

And sounds great!

Some websites provide that service. But at Gs.be your first purchase has to be over €500,- 

17 minutes ago, TheBeast said:

Some websites provide that service. But at Gs.be your first purchase has to be over €500,- 

Does that mean you have to have at least €500 value stored, or the value of one order has to be at least that?

19 minutes ago, orion said:

So pricing has gone nuts on these....apmex is at over $60 each for the BU. I brought a roll of the antique from LPM for lower the what the BU is at. Even LPM has increased pricing 4-5 times since I’ve looked at their site. Anyone know where is the cheapest place now?

Wish I knew! I haven't been able to find one in stock anywhere else and I'm not sure I want to give my personal details to a company that I don't know much about (LPM). Hopefully, it becomes available somewhere else soon and I can grab at least one!

16 minutes ago, Animaru said:

Does that mean you have to have at least €500 value stored, or the value of one order has to be at least that?

Wish I knew! I haven't been able to find one in stock anywhere else and I'm not sure I want to give my personal details to a company that I don't know much about (LPM). Hopefully, it becomes available somewhere else soon and I can grab at least one!

The value of the first order has to be over 500 euro. Storing this order will cost you 1 euro. Storing an additional order will cost you 1 euro if the value of that order is over 500 euro or 2 euro if the value of that oprder is less then 500 euro. Having your orders shipped will cost you 29 euro. Hope this is clear for you.

It looks like I missed the boat on this coin! But... to be honest....I tought it would be cheaper in teh beginning. The cheapest i saw it (at Goldsilver) was 30,75 euro. I tought the starting price in Europe would be around 27 euro. The current price is too high for me! Too bad; but you can't have them all! 🙂 

1 minute ago, Wouter06 said:

The value of the first order has to be over 500 euro. Storing this order will cost you 1 euro. Storing an additional order will cost you 1 euro if the value of that order is over 500 euro or 2 euro if the value of that oprder is less then 500 euro. Having your orders shipped will cost you 29 euro. Hope this is clear for you.

It looks like I missed the boat on this coin! But... to be honest....I tought it would be cheaper in teh beginning. The cheapest i saw it (at Goldsilver) was 30,75 euro. I tought the starting price in Europe would be around 27 euro. The current price is too high for me! Too bad; but you can't have them all! 🙂 

Oh I see - thanks for clearing this up for me!

I actually found it around 5 hours ago from gs.be and had it in my basket at that price. Clicked checkout and it was out of stock! So close... 😞

18 minutes ago, Animaru said:

Oh I see - thanks for clearing this up for me!

I actually found it around 5 hours ago from gs.be and had it in my basket at that price. Clicked checkout and it was out of stock! So close... 😞

I think it wasn’t in stock anyway. So be patient 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Animaru said:

I can't find this anywhere!

I just had it in my basket on goldsilver.be. Clicked checkout and it had changed to out of stock!

Anyone else know where I can get my hand on one in Europe?

They are probably only releasing a hand full of their coins at a time and each time they release they can up the premium a little bit more.just keep watching.

50 minutes ago, ravenshunter said:

They are probably only releasing a hand full of their coins at a time and each time they release they can up the premium a little bit more.just keep watching.

Hopefully!

8 hours ago, orion said:

what a crazy launch! From what I have seen, LPM is the cheapest by far. Everyone's inventory has either disappeared or started at such insane prices that it makes way more sense to just buy direct from LPM. 

9 hours ago, Animaru said:

I brought a roll from LPM at launch pricing $27 USD on the BU and $49 on the antique. Looks like a great deal now. Can’t find anything under $50 anywhere else. 

Added 0 minutes later...

1 hour ago, orion said:

I brought a roll from LPM at launch pricing $27 USD on the BU and $49 on the antique. Looks like a great deal now. Can’t find anything under $50 anywhere else. 

Added 0 minutes later...

That's brilliant! Unfortunately, there aren't many sellers over here in Europe so I guess everyone went in for it at the same place. Patience is the key I suppose!

A couple of minutes I could buy some at Goldsilver. This time I did not hesitate... I bought 10 (including storage costs of 2 euro: 350 euro). Not a fantastic price; but I know they will do well; so I'm not that bothered with it. Orgiginally i wanted to buy a roll; but it's ok. Now I can go back to work. ;-)

45 minutes ago, Wouter06 said:

A couple of minutes I could buy some at Goldsilver. This time I did not hesitate... I bought 10 (including storage costs of 2 euro: 350 euro). Not a fantastic price; but I know they will do well; so I'm not that bothered with it. Orgiginally i wanted to buy a roll; but it's ok. Now I can go back to work. 😉

I've also bought a few, i think the price will go further up.

2 hours ago, orion said:

These have now sold out at LPM and apmex so better snap them up if you see a dealer has stock. 

Thankfully, I managed to get one this morning from goldsilver.be! The annoying thing is that I already have an order with them so I have paid shipping twice!

36 minutes ago, Wouter06 said:

Still 289 to get at Silbertresor.de for the price of 44,90. European shipping flat fee of 14,99

If you don't have it yet; this might be the best option. 

Yeah, especially as there is only a limited mintage...

Archived