• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

First thread, new stacker, started 7 days ago creeping on 200oz

Cooldaddyfunk286

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah man! Me too, thank you. They are hand made from my guy The Bear on Instagram. He's a pro silver pourer. Prrooo! Check him out guys, I know this is a euro forum, but also look at Bay City Bullion for anyone who likes poured silver, those are the best 2 iv found in the states. The Vault Bars by the Bear are TRULY awesome in hand. 2 more arriving in a week or so, he pours to order, and only charges $5 over spot. Pretty incredible for a perfectly poured bank vault bar! He's got 2oz-10 I believe. 

And thank you for the kind words, Iv REALLY been hard at work. Very hard. This money made to buy my silver has my blood sweat and tears in it. Quite littrally 😂

Thanks guys, I'll post more Vault Bar pics when they land!

IMG_20200808_121556.jpg

IMG_20200808_113455.jpg

Nice haul bro!!  I noticed in one of your earlier posts you purchased from Bullion Exchanges and like me your from NY.  Did BE charge you any taxes?  I'm trying to purchase form places that don't charge taxes to NY residents.  From what I understand, if you purchase more than $1000 at a time there is no tax charged.  I usually only have around $500 or less to spend at a time.

On 18/08/2020 at 22:33, GWL3 said:

Nice haul bro!!  I noticed in one of your earlier posts you purchased from Bullion Exchanges and like me your from NY.  Did BE charge you any taxes?  I'm trying to purchase form places that don't charge taxes to NY residents.  From what I understand, if you purchase more than $1000 at a time there is no tax charged.  I usually only have around $500 or less to spend at a time.

Thank you! I'm in north north NY, so I goto mass. Buy in person. My stacking buddy/mentor has a metals dealer up there. Tax free. Iv only use BE when buying singles sometimes on eBay, yeah always tax. I bought 5 krakens for 52 each from them, still tax. I believe your right, 1000 dollars plus no tax, and to further that...I BELIEVE American silver eagles do not need to be counted as Bullion in NY. BUT, please don't take my word alone on that. Thanks neighbor! 💪

Came in today, a roll of 2011 eagles in a white tube, I need a empty mint tube for em, no pics, but I also got 20 capsuled pandas in with them. So 40 oz secured today! Iv been selling a ,12 k knife collection I previously collected 6-7 years ago, it's helped a lot w all the aquisitions so far. Also dad left me 50 oz in fractional, AND we just found a few books of normal Rockwell 925 bars 1-3 oz, from the 70s, quite collectable! My dad was a silver bug n I never really got to realize!

Here's the pandas. Beautiful! Thanks guys!

IMG_20200820_202752.jpg

IMG_20200820_202802.jpg

14 hours ago, Cooldaddyfunk286 said:

Came in today, a roll of 2011 eagles in a white tube, I need a empty mint tube for em, no pics, but I also got 20 capsuled pandas in with them. So 40 oz secured today! Iv been selling a ,12 k knife collection I previously collected 6-7 years ago, it's helped a lot w all the aquisitions so far. Also dad left me 50 oz in fractional, AND we just found a few books of normal Rockwell 925 bars 1-3 oz, from the 70s, quite collectable! My dad was a silver bug n I never really got to realize!

Here's the pandas. Beautiful! Thanks guys!

IMG_20200820_202752.jpg

IMG_20200820_202802.jpg

Really jealous of that roll of Pandas!

23 hours ago, Cooldaddyfunk286 said:

Thank you! I'm in north north NY, so I goto mass. Buy in person. My stacking buddy/mentor has a metals dealer up there. Tax free. Iv only use BE when buying singles sometimes on eBay, yeah always tax. I bought 5 krakens for 52 each from them, still tax. I believe your right, 1000 dollars plus no tax, and to further that...I BELIEVE American silver eagles do not need to be counted as Bullion in NY. BUT, please don't take my word alone on that. Thanks neighbor! 💪

I'm way south NY (Orange County) , so I don't have the benefit of a non tax state nearby.  My LCS is having a grand re-opening after being closed for almost a year.  I'm gonna inquire about the taxation of ASE's with them.  BTW, nice Pandas!

23 hours ago, GWL3 said:

I'm way south NY (Orange County) , so I don't have the benefit of a non tax state nearby.  My LCS is having a grand re-opening after being closed for almost a year.  I'm gonna inquire about the taxation of ASE's with them.  BTW, nice Pandas!

I don’t think they charge sales tax on silver in Pennsylvania and you’re not THAT far from the PA border.

• 3 weeks later...

At least you guys have good LCSs here. I'm STILL looking for a good one with someone enthusiastic, not looking to rip me off or insult me. I'll admit I haven't looked for one nearly as hard as I should be tho. A few bad experiences, ya know...

So I finally got my 1 oz buffalo, that was a goal, and I just couldn't focus. Now it's all silver from here on out. My gold fix is pretty fixed RN. 

Luckily I haven't seen any of my guys have anything that I had to pass on while I took a week or 2 to pay off a great seller here on this forum for this beauty. 

OK....BACK TO SILVER....first I need some more money! 🤣

IMG_20200908_175301.jpg

• 2 months later...

Been steady with the stack. But figured I'd update my thread, just got the v75 and roll of 2020s in today. Now I have 10 even rolls of eagles, 8 rolls 2020. That's just as far as eagles anyway, well plus this v75 and an 04 proof, the year my father passed. 

I have alittle under 2 oz of gold as well. Iv been wanting more gold, BUT EVERYTIME I think of it...I think "god damn that could buy me a ton of silver!" So I'm always twisted in my head about it. I got a good ratio in my mind. But I'd love more gold, but it means missing out on silver! maybe once I get to my 1k oz of silver goal, I can focus more on da gowl! 😁😎

Thanks guys, hope y'all are as good as possible. 🙏

IMG_20201113_144933~2.jpg

IMG_20201113_135447.jpg

IMG_20201103_143651~2.jpg

IMG_20201103_143915~2.jpg

By the way I really dig these 2021 Britannias! If anyone is interested in trading a roll of these Brits for a roll of eagles, +alil...lmk! I wish my national coin was this cool! 

Just registered on the forum tonight and came across your thread.   I started silver stacking back in May and am closing in on 900 ozs myself, so we are on similar accelerated paths.  We also have similar tastes - I love Britannia bars and rounds, RCM, Perth mint, pandas, ASE’s, etc.  Pondering my first 100 oz bar purchase - torn between a Scottsdale or Britannia, then start leaning to RCM or JM.    Really can’t go wrong I suppose, but then I think it might be better to just stick with 1 or 10 oz for easier liquidation down the road.   Anywho’s it, just wanted to say “nice stack” and great taste!

—Andrew

Thanks guys! Found some silver and gold here in america today! 🇺🇸🤠😁 (A buddy gave them to me!)

Kick ass Andrew! Your beating me! I'm probably rounding 600 in silver right about now. If I didn't have the gold as well I'd be closer to my goal. Can I pull 400 more ozt by June?! I have faith! I mean, technically if we counted the silver I loaded my mother up with as well, looking pretty good. A while back we got her 7 rolls of eagles and a 100 oz engelhard bar, a week later that bar was worth over $1200 more! (At 29 spot), ofcouse it's come down a bit since then. I picked up a 100 oz Scottsdale stacker. Very happy with it. You have fantastic taste as well. Im really trying to get some RCM and royal mint 10 oz bars. Just the heavy premium! honestly I love a good priced roll of rounds. I love it all! 

Also managed to get my hands on one of these medals on the 9th, I feel very lucky to have gotten both. 

IMG_20201119_151952.jpg

IMG_20201116_181421~2.jpg

IMG_20201116_181300~2.jpg

IMG_20201116_181251~2.jpg

IMG_20201116_181233~2.jpg

Really enjoy the Komsco medals, also very cool they have low mintages. Idk why it took me so long to check it out! Also getting a nice lot of silver from a buddy in the mail tomorrow! A cool couple 5-7 pieces, I'll show em tomorrow. There's some shipwreck in there! 

For now, got this lil biddy in the mail today to check out Komscos stuff. I think it's kind of funny that the Royal Mint made that video about the 2021 Britannia having the security hologram, seems Komsco had that technology years before the Royal Mint huh?

IMG_20201121_124745~2.jpg

IMG_20201121_124732~2.jpg

Did a great trade with a good buddy, got alil over 6 oz I think? Really dig the lot:

- bart simpson

- 85' Libertad (my first tad)

- 2x buffalo rounds

- a maple leaf

- 1 oz hand poured, hammered bottom

- 1x 1/4 oz SS. Girasoppa shipwreck silver britannia. 

Also got 2 more 10 oz bars on the way, I'll post those when they land!

IMG_20201123_150002.jpg

IMG_20201123_145645.jpg

Archived