• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

First thread, new stacker, started 7 days ago creeping on 200oz

Cooldaddyfunk286

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks fellas! This landed today. I think red dragon subconsciously made me do it. I foresee a few more of these in the future. Just beautiful. 

I know I know, I'll get much better pics when my air tight case comes for it in a day or 2. Super nice bar. My favorite 10 oz bar currently. 

Thanks Mrrick! I Just did a trade for something else with a buddy, and made out w those 6 1/4 ounces! I'm really excited on the 1/4 brittania, I'm new but iv never seen one. Especially with that writing on the edge. Really like it. 

"The 2013 S.S. Gairsoppa Silver Britannia Coins were the first in the Royal Mint’s S.S. Gairsoppa Silver Britannia series. Each coin has been carefully struck from actual silver recovered from the infamous S.S. Gairsoppa Shipwreck. The original 1,000 oz silver ingots recovered from the shipwreck have been refined by the Royal Mint and turned into these .999 pure 1/4 oz silver coins."

.. I'll get some better pics of it. 

IMG_20201125_185500.jpg

IMG_20201125_185551.jpg

Couple pics, these OnFireguy cases are like to the mm perfect fit! Makes the 10 oz bars feel and look so much better than the cloudy mint bag, just stunning these 2 bars are. I call the dragon one, doomsday silver haha, I imagine that some ppl loaded up on those bars fearing an end of world scenario on 12/21/2012. 🤣🧐😁

IMG_20201201_202644_074.jpg

11 hours ago, Cooldaddyfunk286 said:

Couple pics, these OnFireguy cases are like to the mm perfect fit! Makes the 10 oz bars feel and look so much better than the cloudy mint bag, just stunning these 2 bars are. I call the dragon one, doomsday silver haha, I imagine that some ppl loaded up on those bars fearing an end of world scenario on 12/21/2012. 🤣🧐😁

IMG_20201201_202644_074.jpg

Those are beautiful!! Congrats!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived