• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Queen's Beast 2018 Griffin of Edward III 10 oz Silver In Original Mint Capsule.

Goldmamber

Gents

Please see the pricing below if you want multiple coins or mixture of the two then im sure we can look at it, and thanks for looking ... 

Queens Beast 10 oz 

Falcon £230 Dragon £280 Bull £230 Griffin £290

Queens beast 2oz per roll 10no

Dragon £480 Yale £420 Bull £420 Griffin £620 Lion 2016 £650 new lion £420 

1kg Dragon 2012 £690

Hi Jamie 

the coins are all in their original capsule's the griffins are still in the shrink wrap are are a few scuffs on the plastic capsule on the dragons but no milk spots or imperfections..

the cost for the recorded delivery is about £6.50 or i could meet you on the A50 Uttoxeter  / Burton ? 

regards

20200609_200127_resized.thumb.jpg.7d1dab2f5e20e77de40f0383af4e4099.jpg20200609_200052_resized.thumb.jpg.8316084dabc68f5c6bf0a6f1e6b9cbd5.jpg

• Founder & Administrator

@JamieSimon48 your email address has been removed from this public topic for your security.

Please do not share personal details publicly. We also strongly recommend to use the private messenger facility on the forum for trades.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

2 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

@JamieSimon48 your email address has been removed from this public topic for your security.

Please do not share personal details publicly. We also strongly recommend to use the private messenger facility on the forum for trades.

Sorry chris I didnt want private details showing on the chat hows best to share details privately also when you are spending alot of money in one transaction how do I no that person can be trusted cheers m8

• Founder & Administrator
48 minutes ago, JamieSimon48 said:

Sorry chris I didnt want private details showing on the chat hows best to share details privately also when you are spending alot of money in one transaction how do I no that person can be trusted cheers m8

Note that all of these messages here are public posts in a public topic. You can visit someones profile and click on the "private message" button to send them a private message. 

Screenshot 2020-06-09 at 23.31.27.png

As this is someone else's trade topic, it is unfair to comment in their sale. If you require further assistance please private message me.

@Goldmamber apologies in posting in your topic, if you would like these posts hidden please hit the report button and we can do that for you. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

29 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

Note that all of these messages here are public posts in a public topic. You can visit someones profile and click on the "private message" button to send them a private message. 

Screenshot 2020-06-09 at 23.31.27.png

As this is someone else's trade topic, it is unfair to comment in their sale. If you require further assistance please private message me.

@Goldmamber apologies in posting in your topic, if you would like these posts hidden please hit the report button and we can do that for you. 

Thx Chris

On 08/06/2020 at 17:41, Goldmamber said:

Gents

Please see the pricing below if you want multiple coins or mixture of the two then im sure we can look at it, and thanks for looking ... 

Queens Beast 10 oz 

Falcon £230 Dragon £280 Bull £230 Griffin £290

Queens beast 2oz per roll 10no

Dragon £480 Yale £420 Bull £420 Griffin £620 Lion 2016 £650 new lion £420 

1kg Dragon 2012 £690

I’m interested in Queens Beast 10oz

what could you do a falcon dragon and griffin for?

thanks in advance 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived