• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Queen's Beast 2018 Griffin of Edward III 10 oz Silver In Original Mint Capsule.

Goldmamber

Im Selling some of my stack, im starting with my 10oz Griffins i'm looking for £380.00 English pounds ..

Queen's Beast 2018 Griffin of Edward III 10 oz Silver In Original Mint Capsule. . Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class Large Letter.

These coins in my opinion are simply the best in the series, stunning in the 10oz, All coins are in their own capsule still sealed in the original plastic shrink wrap. 

Please message me with any questions.

20200523_174943_resized.jpg

20200523_175755_resized.jpg

20200523_180021_resized.jpg

20200523_180358_resized.jpg

47 minutes ago, JamieSimon48 said:

I'm good on 10 oz so far I've found a combined deal of 700 on the lion and griffin is that good or bad

If the condition is good and comes with the capsule, I would say that 700 for the Lion and Griffin is a cracking deal. I have the Lion up for £400 and Griffin for £350 and wont budge on that so I say go for it.

On 23/05/2020 at 18:34, Goldmamber said:

Im Selling some of my stack, im starting with my 10oz Griffins i'm looking for £380.00 English pounds ..

Queen's Beast 2018 Griffin of Edward III 10 oz Silver In Original Mint Capsule. . Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class Large Letter.

These coins in my opinion are simply the best in the series, stunning in the 10oz, All coins are in their own capsule still sealed in the original plastic shrink wrap. 

Please message me with any questions.

20200523_174943_resized.jpg

20200523_175755_resized.jpg

20200523_180021_resized.jpg

20200523_180358_resized.jpg

Any 1 or 2 oz coins? 

2 hours ago, Goldmamber said:

Hi there

the Griffin's are selling for £290 which is still a good price on these, unless you want a few other coins ? 

the 1kg Dragon I Would sell for for £690 or 2no for 1,290 .. i would also possibly deliver depending on the address ... 

How much are you doing a tube of Griffin's for ?.plz 

Archived