• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldmoney merging BitGold

Paul

Really, I'm sure I read somewhere that you could transfer on bitgold between holders for no fee.

I may have misread the original question, but I thought it was referring to the companies that have allocated gold, such as Goldmoney and Bullion Vault,

One thing I have noticed with the merger is, Alasdair Macleod head of research has stopped writing his excellent market weekly update.  He has carried on with his weekly market Analysis.

Obviously the new owners of Goldmoney don't want the Goldmoney clients to have any knowledge of markets moves or trends and help with open interest.  This is one more bad move by Goldmoney to treat there clients like this.      

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have just had an email from the folks at GoldMoney

You can now fund your GoldMoney accounts using crypto currency Bitcoin and the like 

"As a client of Goldmoney, we are excited to advise you that we have added yet another way for you to fund your Holding and purchase precious metals. From today, Goldmoney clients with Full verified Holdings are able to fund their Holdings using digital assets, such as bitcoin and ethereum, to purchase precious metals.

Whether you own bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dash or any other accepted digital asset, you now have a simple and secure way to exchange your digital currency for precious metals and expand your investment portfolio with Goldmoney.

Our feature allows clients to deposit using any digital currency wallet and fund your Holding.

It has been a vision of the founders of Goldmoney to create a virtual savings account out of vaulted precious metals since inception by democractising access to metal on a regulated and secure platform. Enabling our clients to fund using their existing digital assets in order to purchase physical assets is the first of many steps that Goldmoney hopes to take."

Archived