• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver & Gold spot price charts

• Founder & Administrator

Viewing the website via the full version (i.e. not via tapatalk or mobile version):

The right column of the forum now displays a spot price chart for silver, displaying the spot price per ounce in GBP, and also a chart displaying the spot price per ounce of gold in GBP.

At the bottom of the page you will find spot price charts for silver & gold in GBP, EUR, USD and AUD. These are very helpful if you want to quickly know what the spot price is.

note: if you have an ad blocker installed in your browser the charts at the bottom of the may not display. So please change your settings appropriately. 

Please let me know if you think these charts look ok. Personally I think they look a bit cluttered, and would look much better if the charts were all on one line. But to do this, would ether have to remove the gold charts completely. Or would have to remove one of the currencies. As the maximum number of charts that can fit onto one line is 6.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

You should have seen them when there was just 6 in a row. They looked awesome IMO, Just the right amount to fit the space.

But then I decided that I needed to add the EUR chart for our European friends.

Once the EUR or USD fail though, I can get it back to one row of charts  :lol:

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I decided to edit it, cut out 2 of the gold charts so that they could all fit on one line. I think it looks much nicer like this. 

If people ready do need the gold EUR and AUD charts then we will think of a way of adding them back. But for now I think this looks much nicer.

Discounts / Offers

Was hoping you could add these charts onto the forum - excellent job and very useful !

Maybe question whether we really need the silver chart in Aussie dollars ?

I like the way Silver Stackers permits you to choose your own charts and they show in the top line.

This is very useful flipping in and out of the forum as it is one of the most important bits of data - to see the prices and trends.

Not sure if you can do this but a silver price in GBP over the past 6 or 12 months would be very useful.

Looking good Chris. I have been using Goldprice for a few years to check the price of gold and silver. Great site. I also love the commentary by Franklin Sanders - he is usually spot on, and also pretty funny, for a yank! lol Well worth a read now and then.

Only thing I would say............ Is it possible to have the site open in a new window when you click on the chats? I like it better that way as then I don't have to keep back tracking to get back here. Just a thought!

When I have free time I will check to see if it's possible to add charts for a longer time period. I will also check the html code of the charts and see if I can get it to load the gold price site in a new window when clicked instead of the same page redirecting.

Discounts / Offers

Archived