• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Keiser eithecial silver rounds

terry40

Oh, at keast they know when they arive they can get anything from 100 - 300 £ each. :-/

Thats not what id expect from the keiser himself. Are you still waiting?

Please show me where, mine would be sold in seconds!!!!

No, I only had to wait 8 months for mine.

Stacker since 2013

May bad. There are a few at 100 - 120 and a set of 5 for 370. I take it there were only 5 designs.

The one I'm talking about specifically is the maxcoin version, seems to be selling for around issue price (£30-35).

And to be honest, it's a horrendous coin too. Probably the worst in my entire collection!!

Stacker since 2013

Thanks for the info and chat Danny ill think keep an eye out for a cheap one but I can think of a few other things I'd prefer to send my money on.

I think that's a good idea, don't pay too much for them though IMO.

Happy hunting.

Stacker since 2013

Just echoing what Danny has already said, loads of better coins with a premium on them than the maxcoin, which is horrible really. I suspect most who bought it are hoping to sell on at a profit later, or

does anybody out there actually like it? I did have a look at them but if I'm paying a premium it has to be something I like.

The biggest problem with the maxcoin was the quality. They've weren't struck very well (got one or two with double strikes) and they've been so mishandled that they're literally bullion grade. Scuffs, marks and all kinds and is not what you'd expect from a high premium product which were supplied in individual capsules.

The while process from start to finish was a joke and as pointed out, there are still people waiting for their coins. There is absolutely no reason for any of this apart from complete incompetence and respect for the customer.

I cannot understand why anyone bought the Keiser rounds or the maxcoin rounds.

I remember thinking while watching Max Keiser selling the maxcoin on his show, why not buy some cheap silver rounds and buy some crypto currency if you wanted as it worked out cheaper.  

Its just added value,  a novelty really. It was obvious he had bought a 400oz bar from London and then took it to be minted into coins.  After what Morezone has said about the quality it looks like he got the coins minted at the cheapest place possible too.   

I cannot understand why anyone bought the Keiser rounds or the maxcoin rounds. 

As you say I think just more the novelty

I like the idea of an alternative money, so if people put out interesting things like combining silver/crypto currencies then I don't mind supporting these ideas a little by getting one. 

That being said, I eventually didn't get one because it was a bit of a muck about.

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Archived