• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Full tubes 2018 & 2019 Rectangular Dragon

StevenDS

Soon the 2020 version of these Rectangular dragon series will be released. It has already been announced to be a double dragon. If you missed out on the previous releases and are interested in obtaining full tubes, then this is your chance.

This recent price drop allows me to sell my 2018 and 2019 versions significantly below what I intended to ask for them, because the funds from this sale will be invested into silver again.

I however need to sell both my 2018 and 2019 full tubes together to realize what I intend to do.

My price for 1 full tube of 2018 and 1 full tube 2019 together is €800 excl shipping.

Full tube is 20 coinbars.

I'll advise shipping price based on your location, but shipping cost for these two full tubes to most European countries incl UK will be:

* Standard shipping with online tracking €16.40

* Registered shipping with online tracking €18.54

EDIT: Spot price is bouncing, so I will not be able to keep my €800 pricing. €800 is based on €15/oz silver spot. Eg when silver spot is €15,50, my price will be €820 and so on.

EDIT 2: A few people expressed interest in 10 coins of each year making one full original tube. I'm open to this idea as well if I have 2 buyers agreeing to the pricing.

2018 Rectangle dragon front.jpg

2018 Rectangle dragon back.jpg

2019 Rectangle dragon front.jpg

2019 Rectangle dragon back.jpg

I've edited my initial post due too silver spot price bouncing.

I will not be able to keep my €800 pricing. €800 is based on €15/oz silver spot. Eg when silver spot is €15,50, my price will be €820 and so on.

FYI: shipping cost for these two full tubes to most European countries incl UK will be:

* Standard shipping with online tracking €16.40

* Registered shipping with online tracking €18.54

6 minutes ago, Becca said:

So you price is not  €800 it is actually Spot + 15% 🤨

At time of posting my price was €800, which was based on silver spot price being €15/oz. I priced it low for these coins for a quick sale in order for me to also take profit of the low spot price for a buying opportunity I have my eyes on. My margin cannot absorb that + €0,5/oz increase we just saw. Hence I adjusted my pricing in a way that moves with spot price in order for me to not keep editing when prices are volatile.

I don't see where you get spot +15% though, because at €15 spot that would make these 40 ounces only €690 instead of €800.

17 minutes ago, Becca said:

So you price is not  €800  its spot + 33% am I right

No, my calculation is more beneficial for the buyer.

In my calculation I just protect my premium and only move with spot.

Your calculation is a percentage which will also increase premium, which is not my intention.

14 minutes ago, juansanto7 said:

Hi, if you decide to put 10x 2018 and 10x 2019 in one tube and decide to split, let me know please. Thanks. Regards. Juan

I have no problem doing that should anyone else want to take the other half.

@Fadeingstar You interested?

13 hours ago, juansanto7 said:

Hi, if you decide to put 10x 2018 and 10x 2019 in one tube and decide to split, let me know please. Thanks. Regards. Juan

I'm talking to someone off forum for the other half. You agree to 10x 2018 and 10x 2019 in one original tube for €410?

Shipping cost to UK:

* €13,05 standard shipping excl tracking

* €16,40 standard shipping incl tracking

* €18,54 registered shipping incl tracking

6 minutes ago, silverroller said:

Are you selling at 20 euros each. 

20 for 400 euros. 

Cheers Jason 

Originally, when spot was €15/oz, I priced the 2018 at €21 and the 2019 at €19. So if you take 10 of each the average would have been €20 indeed.

Due to the recent spot increase I added €0,5/oz on both 2018 and 2019.

At current spot I can't go to €20/oz. What I am offering is the best deal you'll find on these coins.

I like the idea of making two tubes with 10 of each year and selling them to 2 buyers. I edited my initial post to incorporate the idea.

So far two members on forum and one person off forum have expressed interest in this approach, but I have no firm confirmation yet of anyone. All coins are still available.

In 2 hours this post will become visible to non-premium members as well. I hope to settle this sale before spot price moves again significantly and current pricing will be no longer valid.

10 hours ago, StevenDS said:

I'm talking to someone off forum for the other half. You agree to 10x 2018 and 10x 2019 in one original tube for €410?

Shipping cost to UK:

* €13,05 standard shipping excl tracking

* €16,40 standard shipping incl tracking

* €18,54 registered shipping incl tracking

PM'ed you. Spot is just over 15 euros

59 minutes ago, Hennypenny said:

If you can accept €800 including insured postage, I'll take all 40 oz. Are you based in the UK? Let me know ASAP because I'm about to order the Bull and Bear 2020 Perth mint coins from GS.be

No thanks. These are priced extremely competitive. I will not take shipping at my expense.

4 hours ago, Hennypenny said:

If you can accept €800 including insured postage, I'll take all 40 oz. Are you based in the UK? Let me know ASAP because I'm about to order the Bull and Bear 2020 Perth mint coins from GS.be

Btw, you are willing to pay €22,51 for the Bull & Bear at gs.be.

My price for 20x 2018 and 20x 2019 is €814. Even including registered shipping at €18,54, you'd pay on average only €20,81.

Before they went out of stock gs.be was selling the 2018 version for €24. 🤯

I'm surprised you prefer that deal.

Archived