• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Lest We Forget - 9/11 Reflections

CadmiumGreen

4 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

In other 9/11 news: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49699494

Now, as you were!!

I saw this on the BBC (British Brainwashing Corporation) and couldn't believe my eyes!

On the 18th anniversary (1 + 8 = 9 simple reduction gematria, as well as 3 other forms) as well, what are the chances? The parents should have put a fiver on that!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, tallyhojim said:

People remember the deaths from the Twin Towers, and rightly so. Yet no one ever spares a thought for the multiple hundreds of thousands that have since had their lives violently snuffed out as a result of the War on Terror. No one ever spares a thought for the utter devastation done to Iraq or Syria, including the shocking level of infant deformities due to some very dodgy weaponry being used to name but a few.

And even today we still feel and see the consequences of that stupidity. Europe's utter flooding of fighting aged male "migrants" stems directly back to 2001.

Must be part of that acceptable collateral damage everyone keeps talking about.

Aren't weapons America's number 1 export? I know it's pretty high on the list...

I was listening to the latest Catherine Austin Fitts (served in the Clinton and Bush administrations, and worked on Wall Street) interview with Dark Journalist on Youtube last night and she was saying that (apart from the $18 trillion dollars missing from the Fed) America has private prisons, which I didn't know. I did know that, as she said, these prisoners are put to work making military provisions for basically nothing - pretty much slave labour.

The footage and pictures of the injuries and deformities that sneak through from Iraq and other places is absolutely horrifying, I have seen a lot but I can barely look at those. Is it the depleted Uranium that is suspected of/denied causing 'Gulf War Syndrome' among American Veterans? Imagine living there...

Reports from Gaza are that the proximity bombs that are sent over look pretty much identical to the Red Cross medical etc drops. Considering there are not many men left in Gaza, mainly women and orphaned/fatherless children....

37 minutes ago, RacerCool said:

As for the migration crisis, that is its own discussion, but in my opinion it's not just the result of wars and civil unrest, but also the result of terrible domestic and foreign policies in Europe and the US.

Gaddafi warned of this - that Libya was the bottleneck for uncontrolled immigration flooding into Europe. He looked after his people, started huge irrigation projects to reclaim desert for the increasing population, but as soon as he made noises about a pan-African gold-backed non-Fiat currency his best mate Tony Blair disowned him, and I'll never forget how Killary cackled as he was decapitated and had a bayonet stuffed up his rear end...

On 14/09/2019 at 01:18, kimchi said:

Thousands of people died, thousands of people are still dying (the US carpet bombing on the island near Mosul just days ago, on the anniversary no less). Many hundreds of thousands died in Iraq as a result on the basis of lies to the UN Security Council to wage an illegal war. To reward him Tony Blair was made Middle East 'Peace' Envoy and made even more millions for himself. I've read that there's a huge cover up on the first responders in NY who are suffering terribly or dying as a result of whatever toxic materials they were exposed to, with no proper support or healthcare, this is beyond belief to me. Meanwhile George Bush Sr gets a State send off with full honours, what a hero - shame he only stood by (in his CIA role) in Dealey Plaza as JFK was shot with the magic bullet, and didn't 'have a word' with Hinckley's father when he had dinner with him the night before his son tried to assassinate Reagan.

Oklahoma bombing - the Clinton/Bush cabal South American drug running (through Arkansas) papers were destroyed (or perhaps rather the first responders were held back so 'they' could clear out the file cabinets on the upper floors where the explosives hadn't gone off as planned). On 9/11 Building WTC7 collapsed for no reason, but that's where all the Enron papers were. Oh well, gone for good! Listen to ex black ops Cody Snodgress about Oklahoma, Waco and lots else (if his interviews on Youtube are still available, most of the best ones were scrubbed about six months ago the last I checked). There may be mirrors of e.g. his excellent Snafu radio talks but I haven't found them, I only needed to listen to them once myself, little doubt in my mind.

Whatever it was (and it's clearly not what we were told) the world changed forever that day. Thousands died, and thousands are still dying, and that was the pivot.

I’ll check him out.  I like listening to William Cooper’s old shows about Wako, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma and the Clintons.   

We have also been conditioned through media and laws that we are not allowed to even ask the question about Israel and their involvement.  The dancing Israelis, the text message sent to Israelis warning not to go in, Benjamin Netanyahu constantly presenting warnings about countries surrounding Israel having WMDs. Ryan Dawson has some great videos about 9/11. 

3 hours ago, RichmondStacker said:

I’ll check him out.  I like listening to William Cooper’s old shows about Wako, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma and the Clintons.   

We have also been conditioned through media and laws that we are not allowed to even ask the question about Israel and their involvement.  The dancing Israelis, the text message sent to Israelis warning not to go in, Benjamin Netanyahu constantly presenting warnings about countries surrounding Israel having WMDs. Ryan Dawson has some great videos about 9/11. 

There are without doubt Zionist fingerprints all over 9/11. Trump has been bankrupt a number of times and resurrected. His has been very pro-Israel and the chances of him, a New York property tycoon, not being in the pocket of the Zionists is slim to zero. He is however desperate for a major foreign policy success. The departure of Bolton, the war monger in chief appears to show Trump distancing himself from the neo-Con Zionist cabal. Bolton was getting in the way - a break through with Iran could be where the progress is sought. Russia and China are backing up Iran so the usual US pressure is not getting the traction it would have done in previous years. An attack on Iran would be madness. It would be Iraq on steroids with China and the real military super power Russia coming in to settle the argument. Trump doesn't want this. He promised Americans he would bring the troops back home. If GI's were visibly seen coming home from overseas Trumps rating would skyrocket. We will see. Eisenhower warned the world about the military industrial complex but after Kennedy, presidents have been front men for this death and debt machine.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I was surprised to read yesterday that the masterminds behind 9/11 are only set to go on trial in 2021, how does that work? :wacko:

2 hours ago, RichmondStacker said:

Let me know if you find anything substantial!  He has some books out which I haven't read but sound pretty interesting. The excellent Snafu radio stuff is gone. There might be a lot of back-ups on Ole Dammegard's site Light on Conspiracies. He put out loads of material asap when he first came out in case anything happened to him (like Cooper he protected himself on a ranch, but being black ops and having a lot of contacts and military tech he had armed patrols etc). Naturally a few weeks later though another car involved him in a serious accident, but he survived. Funnily enough the op that made him leave was OKC. He was offered a million or half a million for that one and he said it didn't feel right, it was far too low below the going rate for such a job and on home soil. So he left it and McVeigh got done instead.

Very, very interesting to hear about the double lives of a black op, multiple identities in different locations (poor farmer in one, millionaire entrepreneur in another), stashes of Krugerrands and safehouses around the world, colleagues watching over his totally unaware family while he was away.

Austin Fitts says the US Airforce was told to stand down four times on 9/11 (?)...

The crazy thing about Clinton was that he was already well known for the 'Clinton death trail' while running for office. And yet what's he best known for? Monica Lewinsky and that blue dress. The one Epstein supposedly had a painting of Bill wearing in his mansion. I reckon that's a 'knowing wink' if ever there was one and a psyop, in fact I reckon Epstein himself was probably one big psyop.

2 hours ago, sixgun said:

There are without doubt Zionist fingerprints all over 9/11. Trump has been bankrupt a number of times and resurrected. His has been very pro-Israel and the chances of him, a New York property tycoon, not being in the pocket of the Zionists is slim to zero. He is however desperate for a major foreign policy success. The departure of Bolton, the war monger in chief appears to show Trump distancing himself from the neo-Con Zionist cabal. Bolton was getting in the way - a break through with Iran could be where the progress is sought. Russia and China are backing up Iran so the usual US pressure is not getting the traction it would have done in previous years. An attack on Iran would be madness. It would be Iraq on steroids with China and the real military super power Russia coming in to settle the argument. Trump doesn't want this. He promised Americans he would bring the troops back home. If GI's were visibly seen coming home from overseas Trumps rating would skyrocket. We will see. Eisenhower warned the world about the military industrial complex but after Kennedy, presidents have been front men for this death and debt machine.

His son in law Jared Kushner is pro zionist, he’s pushing the decisions.  The whole world knows the Golan Heights is Syrian land but they get away with taking mor and more of it, Trump declares it Israeli land.  Then comes along Genie energy https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy and when you see the board members things become clearer. 

Just look at who always profits and benefits from these wars.  

2 hours ago, kimchi said:

I was surprised to read yesterday that the masterminds behind 9/11 are only set to go on trial in 2021, how does that work? :wacko:

Let me know if you find anything substantial!  He has some books out which I haven't read but sound pretty interesting. The excellent Snafu radio stuff is gone. There might be a lot of back-ups on Ole Dammegard's site Light on Conspiracies. He put out loads of material asap when he first came out in case anything happened to him (like Cooper he protected himself on a ranch, but being black ops and having a lot of contacts and military tech he had armed patrols etc). Naturally a few weeks later though another car involved him in a serious accident, but he survived. Funnily enough the op that made him leave was OKC. He was offered a million or half a million for that one and he said it didn't feel right, it was far too low below the going rate for such a job and on home soil. So he left it and McVeigh got done instead.

Very, very interesting to hear about the double lives of a black op, multiple identities in different locations (poor farmer in one, millionaire entrepreneur in another), stashes of Krugerrands and safehouses around the world, colleagues watching over his totally unaware family while he was away.

Austin Fitts says the US Airforce was told to stand down four times on 9/11 (?)...

The crazy thing about Clinton was that he was already well known for the 'Clinton death trail' while running for office. And yet what's he best known for? Monica Lewinsky and that blue dress. The one Epstein supposedly had a painting of Bill wearing in his mansion. I reckon that's a 'knowing wink' if ever there was one and a psyop, in fact I reckon Epstein himself was probably one big psyop.

William Cooper spoke about McVeigh visiting him with someone who they all knew was a gov informer. 

The Clintons were known for Whitewater while running for office and still got in. 

Epstein was an intelligence op, just like Robert Maxwell was over here.  Epstein's partner/employee is Maxwells daughter.  Epstein was funding former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak who was filmed going into his house. 

1 hour ago, RichmondStacker said:

William Cooper spoke about McVeigh visiting him with someone who they all knew was a gov informer.

Interesting, cheers, didn't know that (alas Bill's monotone I find hard to listen to and it's not clear when he's quoting, which he did a lot - but I should read his book).

The Clintons were known for Whitewater while running for office and still got in.

Oh there was much more than that available to us mere A-Level students (luckily went to a good school, though my teachers still fell for the Watergate rubbish) but you are right - Whitewater and Vince Foster were the main generally known ones at the time.

Epstein was an intelligence op, just like Robert Maxwell was over here.  Epstein's partner/employee is Maxwells daughter.  Epstein was funding former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak who was filmed going into his house.

I think it goes deeper than that...I think the gist of your post is right but I am yet to be convinced that Epstein ever actually existed as more than a character/persona...the deeper I get into it the more sceptical there I get. An 'op' absolutely no doubt it is though, 100%.

Archived