• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens Beasts To sell or not to sell?

KevjustKev

I have all seven of the 1/4 gold Queens Beasts and now in two minds whether to sell and buy Sovs with the money I get.

Now is this a good idea, and also what you be fair price if I was to sell them here? I have seen the Lion priced a £500 on one dealers site, more than just a little silly I know.

Over to you?

No idea if a good idea, i like the variety of the beasts to go with my sovs and other PMs

I think you would probably get best price selling individually on ebay or such with the £1 selling offers. Also a good place to research sold prices to put a total package together.

If i was to buy the upto date set now i would be checking all the known dealers here (UK) - Atkinsons, RM bullion, BBP and the forum etc and most probably sourcing each separately, unless there was only a few pounds in it then I would get from one source.

I would also compare to some of German dealers as they can be cheaper. e.g I've used before with no issues - delivery about another 30 euros. So roughly 2340 euros for 6, with Griffin still to go!

There could still be uplifit on quality of the coins, some folk would like them with no marks, scuffs etc too..

image.png.dca7a56c529c01e73837a5718dc67620.png

55 minutes ago, tallthinkev said:

I have all seven of the 1/4 gold Queens Beasts and now in two minds whether to sell and buy Sovs with the money I get.

Now is this a good idea, and also what you be fair price if I was to sell them here? I have seen the Lion priced a £500 on one dealers site, more than just a little silly I know.

Over to you?

If you sell me 6 of them (Not the Lion) for £320 each I say sell them!

1 hour ago, tallthinkev said:

Over to you?

Buyback prices!

620019B8-3E4A-49D3-A5F9-26A699A3DDF2.png

10 minutes ago, Howie said:

Buyback prices!

620019B8-3E4A-49D3-A5F9-26A699A3DDF2.png

I wouldn’t sell at this moment in time if I were you. The QB,s is one of the best series the Royal Mint has ever designed and is destined to become a fantastic collectible. Hold on!

18 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

Im,on the 1 oz q s and yes the price could fall but why did we start, it was to complete the set, not stop seven tenths of the way through...complete the set, buy the box and admire them then let your kids waste all the money, they're experienced jn things like that...lol.

Double Like 👍👍

On 27/08/2019 at 10:24, tallthinkev said:

Over to you?

Hello do you still have the QB coins still available ? 

Archived