• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

It's your lucky day today - 10 oz. silver bar or chocolate bar

LoveSilver

If you didn't see this video you should: 

This is one of the major reasons why silver is badly undervalued. The general public doesn't care about silver, doesn't understand it's importance, doesn't see stored value in it, doesn't see the possibility that silver should be used as only true money (gold as well). Us here in this forum liking and appreciating silver is a drop in the sea of ignorance. I guess the public has to be educated better, a truth revealed, articles written, videos recorded, discussions started.

Same guy recorded 2 more videos. One more about silver giveaway and one offering small gold coin or chocolate bar. Let me know if you want links?

22 minutes ago, LoveSilver said:

This is one of the major reasons why silver is badly undervalued.

I dont think its anything to do with Silver as like you said he does the same with Gold. He also tries to sell a gold coin for $15.

People must think any PM is worthless.

1 minute ago, danmc82 said:

I dont think its anything to do with Silver as like you said he does the same with Gold. He also tries to sell a gold coin for $15.

People must think any PM is worthless.

Or people don't take either,As they think he might have laced the chocolate with something lol. How many take the silver/gold and are edited out.

Just now, blackadder said:

Or people don't take either,As they think he might have laced the chocolate with something lol. How many take the silver/gold and are edited out.

True, but I bet more people took the Chocolate 😮

I think its funny when he says "You have too much gold already" 🤣

3 hours ago, mr-dead said:

I never read too much into this type video, you just film enough muppets until you get the response you want to show on film.

Plenty of them around!

I've seen this first hand - I've performed the same experiment a few times.  The way I do the experiment is mix a silver eagle in with a 5$us bill and a few foreign notes, and tell a waitress she can choose which ever one she wants as a tip.  They almost always choose the 5$us note.  I have had one choose a foreign note because she liked the pictures.  I have had one pull a fast one on me and immediately pick up the 5$us note and then start looking through the rest of them as if the note were hers regardless, and she got to choose ANOTHER note, and she also chose a foreign note.  I have only had ONE waitress ever choose a silver eagle, and I asked her why she chose it, and she said because it was silver.  I told her she had a bright future.

Edit - I take that back, I did have a second waitress choose a silver round once, and her reason when asked was because it had the statue of liberty on it, if I recall correctly.  It may not have been the statue of liberty, but I think that's what it was, it has been quite a while since that happened, but if not, it was definitely because of the image on the round, I'm sure of that.

Edit #2 - Okay, actually I remember another time when a waitress chose a Peso note, and I don't remember what the denomination was but she was correct that it was worth more than the 5$us note, when asked if I remember correctly she knew the value of it because she used Pesos in her everyday life for something.

4 hours ago, LoveSilver said:

If you didn't see this video you should:

This is one of the major reasons why silver is badly undervalued. The general public doesn't care about silver, doesn't understand it's importance, doesn't see stored value in it, doesn't see the possibility that silver should be used as only true money (gold as well). Us here in this forum liking and appreciating silver is a drop in the sea of ignorance. I guess the public has to be educated better, a truth revealed, articles written, videos recorded, discussions started.

Same guy recorded 2 more videos. One more about silver giveaway and one offering small gold coin or chocolate bar. Let me know if you want links?

The thing is, and I've said this before, does it really matter if they know what the silver is worth ?  They wouldn't know what a futures contract was worth, or a put or call option, or what a forex market is, or a corporate bond, or how to buy or sell same, or anything else of substance - the median savings of a household in the United States is 11k$us.  Silver has nothing to do with whether they can pay their telephone bill, or buy coca-cola at the grocery store.  But more importantly for silver bugs ... do we care ?  It isn't like these same people are ever going to have anything you want if you ever needed to buy something with silver ... and the people who ARE selling things you want, they either know what silver is worth, or would figure it out really quickly if the SHTF.  Let them have their chocolate bars.

3 hours ago, Lowlow said:

The thing is, and I've said this before, does it really matter if they know what the silver is worth ?  They wouldn't know what a futures contract was worth, or a put or call option, or what a forex market is, or a corporate bond, or how to buy or sell same, or anything else of substance - the median savings of a household in the United States is 11k$us.  Silver has nothing to do with whether they can pay their telephone bill, or buy coca-cola at the grocery store.  But more importantly for silver bugs ... do we care ?  It isn't like these same people are ever going to have anything you want if you ever needed to buy something with silver ... and the people who ARE selling things you want, they either know what silver is worth, or would figure it out really quickly if the SHTF.  Let them have their chocolate bars.

Good points, well made.

22 hours ago, Lowlow said:

The thing is, and I've said this before, does it really matter if they know what the silver is worth ?  .. . But more importantly for silver bugs ... do we care ?  It isn't like these same people are ever going to have anything you want if you ever needed to buy something with silver ... and the people who ARE selling things you want, they either know what silver is worth, or would figure it out really quickly if the SHTF.  Let them have their chocolate bars.....

That is kind of a point this article is trying to make https://goo.gl/RN88yy Silver has a stored value = buying power that is pretty much constant throughout last 5000 years. If then a loaf of bread was valued 0.5 grams of silver it should be the same today. Currency that we use every day and many currencies before made everything skewed where true value of silver is measured by money that is based on nothing and is printed at will by the Government. Every Government in the world does it.

Still, I believe when silver effectively replaces money people will finally realize what is real and what is fake. Everybody will want to receive and have silver rather than paper.

• LoveSilver changed the title to It's your lucky day today - 10 oz. silver bar or chocolate bar
5 minutes ago, LoveSilver said:

Still, I believe when silver effectively replaces money people will finally realize what is real and what is fake. Everybody will want to receive and have silver rather than paper.

Yes, and I have no doubt that when that time comes (I say when, because in the next 10000 years it's bound to come at least once ...) I'm sure it'll take moms about 5 seconds to figure out that if they can only get food for their baby with silver, that they need to find a way to get some silver.  But that doesn't mean they'll ever prepare before that day comes.

I believe the video is non-scripted genuine. People's ignorance is simply limitless.

I saw videos where people on the street were asked who is Elon Musk and best they came up with was girl saying that it is a perfume producer. Also, there was a video where they asked which country should US invade next. The common answer was France (??) and when asked to point it on the map everybody ready to bomb France pointed to Australia. 

So picking chocolate bar rather than silver bar is nothing to be staged. 

Archived