• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens beast 2oz silver coins - crazy pricing on apmex

Pampfan

Another one of those extraordinary popular delusions from the madness of crowds. Hype and gouge. You know how it is. 

What is the buy back price on them might be a good time to abuse the dealers greed and even out the karma. 

I just received mine from royal mint today.  They look perfect to me, amazing and the capsules are top notch perfect fit.  Not even the slightest rattle.  Very happy with mine.

Makes me wish I would of purchased the whole set from RM.

I could never figure out APMEX pricing.

Sometimes they are cheap compared to other sources but often some coins are ridiculously overpriced.
Always need to do a bit of research but just because APMEX list a coin for "X" doesn't necessarily mean it is worth that amount.

shadowstack made a piece on this, something about increasing the price for each coin relative to their stock. If one would want to take advantage of that, I suppose sell when the price is just too high at apmex. Sooner then later. In this case the mintage is a thing that I didn't know about

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of companies, of any kind, will price very high just so they can say reduced in a week or so. The might sell X at $133, which is very nice for them. However if they have a sale at $105(?) they will rake in a good amount because some people are stew pid.  

Archived