• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Wanted: 1oz Gold Panda Or Elephant

ChrisSilver

• Founder & Administrator

I am looking to buy a 1oz 2013 gold panda or a 1oz gold Somalian elephant coin sometime next week.

If anyone had one which they would like to sell please PM me what you would like for it. I can pay by cash deposit to any main UK bank, or send to an international bank account via currency fair. Face to face trade in London is maybe also possible.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I see Atkinsons are doing a 2014 Panda for £815.40, is there a reason why you want a 2013 Chris. Just wondered thats all.

You need to buy 100+ for that price from Atkinsons.  Single price is £825.

He likes the 2013 design.

Yea I like the 2013 design and morezone knows it ;) ha

I will probably end up buying one from some sort of German dealer next week. Just posted a wanted thread just in case someone happened to have one they wanted to get rid of. You never know.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Thanks. I will send chards an email.

Discounts / Offers

Thanks. I will send chards an email.

Actually looking at their site, it seems that it's possible to check out for a 2013 panda. so hopefully their site is up to date.

Discounts / Offers

If you have the option to add to cart, it is in stock and you can place the order online

Cool. Worked out cost though and it's currently about £20 cheaper to buy from a German dealer.

Discounts / Offers

dont forget the bank charge for a european bank transfer

I don't pay any bank charges. I use a a currency broker; CurrencyFair https://www.currencyfair.com/#thesilverforum

Exchange rates are extremely attractive and fees are minimal 

Discounts / Offers

Cool. Worked out cost though and it's currently about £20 cheaper to buy from a German dealer.

Ring Baird & Co  ;) . Small saving over Chards if they have them in stock.

When it comes to 1oz, I mostly buy from Germany now.  Always works out cheaper.

thats one to remember for the future, been caught twice for bank fees.

A £25 bank charge on a 1/10 lunar ox hurt :(

Owch. Yea the banks charge a lot for foreign transfers. Also their exchange rate isn't so good. I only found out about currencyfair from other members of the forum. There are other currency brokers, but currencyfair seems to be the best in terms of price and customer service should you need to use it. Trasnferwise is very marginally cheaper, depending on the amount your sending, but there customer service is terrible, I have emailed them twice and they didn't respond to either of my emails.

p.s. if you do sign up for currency fair, if you use the link in my signature then the silver forum gets a small one off commission ;)

Discounts / Offers

Ring Baird & Co  ;) . Small saving over Chards if they have them in stock.

When it comes to 1oz, I mostly buy from Germany now.  Always works out cheaper.

I emailed them but they never replied. It's a hassle to have to make an international call so I won't. They seem to also have a bad attitude to customer service. I don't understand why, there are plenty of other bullion companies to choose from.

Discounts / Offers

Archived