• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

FINALLY! It is time to spread the word on silver with love and not fear!

If you are trying to promote your youtube channel you should post the link to it on your profile page. https://www.youtube.com/@cultureofcurrency
I am not sure you can post it in your signature on posts - well i am pretty sure you can't with your level of membership but you could post it at the end of your posts.

There's no fear of silver on TSF. There's no fear in this pirate's heart - simply eternal optimism which some have called delusionary in the bleak days of silver during the mid-teens of this century. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

5 hours ago, sixgun said:

If you are trying to promote your youtube channel you should post the link to it on your profile page. https://www.youtube.com/@cultureofcurrency
I am not sure you can post it in your signature on posts - well i am pretty sure you can't with your level of membership but you could post it at the end of your posts.

There's no fear of silver on TSF. There's no fear in this pirate's heart - simply eternal optimism which some have called delusionary in the bleak days of silver during the mid-teens of this century. 

Thank you for the heads up! Was not trying to promote as much as just SO happy I have hit a milestone and wanted to share it! Thank you!

3 hours ago, stefffana said:

You have a new subscriber, @CultureOfCurrency!🤗

Wow! Thank you!!

WOW!!!! Matt really has helped me out a time or two. Upstanding guy and a true icon! I want to be him when I grow up!

On 05/05/2024 at 22:06, CultureOfCurrency said:

Almost three years ago, I started a journey to show the world the value of silver coins from around the world. I made videos focusing on the culture, history, and stories featured on coins and after a while, caught a following. It was my hope to never use fear as a means to market or draw people to silver but rather focus on common ground. It took some time but now we are at the point of phase two. I not only can bring the joy and education in collecting silver but also, can start giving it away Monthly. 

It was always a goal and now that I am officially monetized, it is a reality. As I pledged years ago, 10% of what youtube pays me for Ad revenue will be given back in the form of giveaways. I want to one day give away more silver than I have in my stack and in doing so, hope to bring many to the world of metals in a way that might cause a large population to pay attention.

I wanted to post this picture as it is a HUGE milestone...The first of a monthly give-a-way that I will do as long as I am active on YouTube. May it be for years and may it spark something in the general public that creates a large audience to start to see our world in 20/20 clarity.

IMG_6530.jpg

We have watched your videos at home for a couple of months now. This might sound disrespectful but it’s not but we really like your simple format of here’s a coin and heres some info about it.

19 minutes ago, Pm1987 said:

We have watched your videos at home for a couple of months now. This might sound disrespectful but it’s not but we really like your simple format of here’s a coin and heres some info about it.

Could of led with..no fuss, straight to the point 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

27 minutes ago, James32 said:

Could of led with..no fuss, straight to the point 😆 

I’m a simpleton. Must be why I like the simple format. 🙄

It is time to spread the word on silver with love and not fear!

I'm a lover stacker, not a fighter politican.