• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed Sandpaper and stormtrooper???

5 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

55g stormtrooper in a fancy sponged casement , and a outstanding Star Wars box , hand crafted  from liquid metals.  FREE POST AC717E6D-5260-4389-87B8-845E6BC00D48.thumb.jpeg.d176056a6c594798c16f71dc0e81bcd6.jpeg23E76224-A791-4D73-AC67-2B88170D02BD.thumb.jpeg.566448d54227e7935d26dd2f90dbec31.jpeg971B83DB-4C97-43F0-9517-8B797EAE1794.thumb.jpeg.e15baf7f47232ea599e9332dddb3360a.jpeg Plus £10 worth of sandpaper , discs, cutting discs, flap discs, etc, , end’s Sunday evening at 10 bells

AND MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU???👍

1 minute ago, James32 said:

£10

£20

£30

I'll have your sand paper and cutting discs. I can't see you ever stooping to our level to use them sire

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Just now, Gruff said:

I'll have your sand paper and cutting discs. I can't see you ever stooping to our level to use them sire

Wouldn’t trust me self with any power tools , have no idea how they even fit on the spinney thing , plug in thing , you  cut sand things  with 👍

4 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Wouldn’t trust me self with any power tools , have no idea how they even fit on the spinney thing , plug in thing , you  cut sand things  with 👍

That's why I have battery operated thingys, saved cutting through power cables

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

17 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

55g stormtrooper in a fancy sponged casement , and a outstanding Star Wars box , hand crafted  from liquid metals.  FREE POST AC717E6D-5260-4389-87B8-845E6BC00D48.thumb.jpeg.d176056a6c594798c16f71dc0e81bcd6.jpeg23E76224-A791-4D73-AC67-2B88170D02BD.thumb.jpeg.566448d54227e7935d26dd2f90dbec31.jpeg971B83DB-4C97-43F0-9517-8B797EAE1794.thumb.jpeg.e15baf7f47232ea599e9332dddb3360a.jpeg Plus £10 worth of sandpaper , discs, cutting discs, flap discs, etc, , end’s Sunday evening at 10 bells

Anyone else notice this ejit has the weight on millilitres 😆 🤣 😂 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Alright Inspector Cluseau

I’ll drop it on the tiles , and half of it will fall off ,  then ask for the same price ????? , isn’t that what everyone else does seamus???😀👍

3 minutes ago, MrStacker said:

If James ends up being the winner I reckon this is a postive. As you are both in close promixity to each other ...this might be the perfect excuse to not delay any longer your sunday date brunch get together! Win win! 😃

@MrStacker get me out of the sxxt , I know what he’s @James32) doing , he will make me sell it to him , then he will know I will beg  him to sell it back to me in 6 months , then destroy me in the price??? Ffs😀👍

1 minute ago, treetop1280 said:

@MrStacker get me out of the sxxt , I know what he’s @James32) doing , he will make me sell it to him , then he will know I will beg  him to sell it back to me in 6 months , then destroy me in the price??? Ffs😀👍

And he'll charge you more for you own sandpaper and discs too

Just now, MrStacker said:

@James32bid again you platinum snob! We're all rooting for you! Even the peasants!

I wish it was eBay , I could do a block this bidder 👍, “ oh no , not for his bids, because he’s a Catholic obviously 👍

Just now, MrStacker said:

Sorry Mike. No offence to your bid.

Ok let's discuss in hangout thread. This is a sales listing. 💯

Whoever wins I hope the seller packages the item safely and correctly.

@MrStacker it’s one of my listings.  , usually destroyed after 10 minutes , it’s fine , carry on bud 👍