• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gieger Original 5g Gold Bar in Capsule Brand New-(Discounted)

33 minutes ago, AOB said:

Beautiful Geiger bar 👌🏽

10 minutes ago, NextDayBullion said:

Sold

Thank you for all the inquiries. The item has sold within 5 minutes of listing. Sorry to other members who messaged me after its first come, first served, but I will be listing more soon. 😀

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

1 hour ago, NextDayBullion said:

Payment has to be made in the same name as the silver forum account holder, no 3rd party bank transfer accepted.

Can you explain this bit. 

If I bought from you in the future, there be no way of knowing who the payment is coming from. It is not like my bank account be in the name of Spyder and there is no way that TSF Management will tell you the real registered name of a member

Never Chase and Never Regret 

12 minutes ago, Spyder said:

If I bought from you in the future, there be no way of knowing who the payment is coming from. It is not like my bank account be in the name of Spyder and there is no way that TSF Management will tell you the real registered name of a member

AML/KYC. You can't be James from Fleet Street on your bank account and deliver it to Jayne from Bond Street. Same with Royal Mint

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

8 minutes ago, Spyder said:

I had a member ask if he could pay through his business or if the payment would be okay coming from his wife's account. So when I ask for you to provide your full name and address for delivery and invoice, it has to match the buyer's bank transfer. I hope that helps. 

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

31 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

AML/KYC. You can't be James from Fleet Street on your bank account and deliver it to Jayne from Bond Street. Same with Royal Mint

You can post it to James ( J) from Fleet St. I have done it many times.  Only if paying with credit cards do the address have to match, bank transfer can be posted to any address you add to the site. Most my accounts are registered in London, but when I am on the South Coast, that is where anything from any online dealers gets posted to including the Royal Mint.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

43 minutes ago, Spyder said:

You can post it to James ( J) from Fleet St. I have done it many times.  Only if paying with credit cards do the address have to match, bank transfer can be posted to any address you add to the site. Most my accounts are registered in London, but when I am on the South Coast, that is where anything from any online dealers gets posted to including the Royal Mint.

Every day is a school day. I didn't know that

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

3 hours ago, cliveb13 said:

Thank you @CoinCupboard

its not indiscriminate . Regular readers will know I have a Geiger collection but my ‘rules’ allow me to duplicate for good pieces. The 5g is one such & the Geiger capsule sizes w Assay are beautifully presented. I have given one 10g as a wedding present & one 5g as a 60th birthday present so handy as gifts too. 

I collected the special year reverse sovs & now trying to collect the ‘good’ years Britannias. I have these years in 1oz but not fractional so a good buy for my collection if I have been successful 

clive 

Good choice

I love the geiger bars too inam yey to expand into gold but next is 1kg depending on price

• 5 weeks later...