• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Predecimal 1920 UK silver coins (below spot)

I've got around 3.6kg of predecimal uk coins, equivalent to approximately 3330g of fine silver. These are not scrap.

61p per gram of fine silver.

Plus post

17102531711643279594816397047524.jpg17102532340622086645794244652908.jpg

Edited by stackerp5

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

61p per gram of fine silver (£610 per kilogram of fine silver) currently below spot!!!!

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• stackerp5 changed the title to Predecimal 1920 UK silver coins (below spot)
3 hours ago, A1dyn3 said:

pm'd

Hey, I haven't received any messages and have been deleting chats recently. Please make sure to send a new message instead of continuing on an old chat as there's a chance I can't see it anymore. Cheers!

1 hour ago, stackerp5 said:

Hey, I haven't received any messages and have been deleting chats recently. Please make sure to send a new message instead of continuing on an old chat as there's a chance I can't see it anymore. Cheers!

no worries, sent you another message

All sold. Thank you.

Might list some more at spot posted if anyone's interested.

• 4 weeks later...