• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Call of Duty 5g PAMP Gold bar

bobski

51 minutes ago, Ignorant said:

This product isn’t aimed at gold collectors but rather at gamers which there are a heck of a lot more of. Hence the included in-game weapon charm code. COD has a massive following world wide. That’s the reason for the greater mintage for this product compared to the Wonka bar. If I were to guess it will sellout quickly and is very likely to increase in value. Not due to pm collectors but due to game paraphernalia collectors. It’s best left sealed and untouched in its box if purchased as an investment.

Can’t argue with that. I can see the appeal to collectors of gaming in the long haul but I think Bobski asked about moving it on within a year for a profit. 

I’ve ordered one. I’ll flog it at cost on here if I change my mind when it comes

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

13 minutes ago, bobski said:

I’ve ordered one. I’ll flog it at cost on here if I change my mind when it comes

You should be OK bud :

COD.jpg

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

1 hour ago, Coverte said:

You should be OK bud :

COD.jpg

I have no idea what your screenshot was supposed to convey?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

21 hours ago, bobski said:

Exactly. Hence me wondering what it's actually made of. Very strange

It's the bar spec.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

39 minutes ago, Coverte said:

It's the bar spec.

Ah ok. It was the bezel/pendent that was was causing confusion

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, pauleds said:

Has anyone got one of these they are looking to sell?

Someone on Facebook was selling one this morning, if you want me to ask him?

8 hours ago, pauleds said:

Thanks Bobski that would be good.

Asked him and he said he’s now put it on eBay. I’ll get the link for you