• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1918 c Ottawa mint mark.

• Arne changed the title to 1918 c Ottawa mint mark.

thank you for your reply, it really depends on the condition, i have looked at a few and most if not all have been battered i put bullion but would also consider graded which is were i think i will end up going so long winded answer i dont know,  what condition is yours in and could you send a picture or two?

regards arne.

11 minutes ago, Arne said:

thank you for your reply, it really depends on the condition, i have looked at a few and most if not all have been battered i put bullion but would also consider graded which is were i think i will end up going so long winded answer i dont know,  what condition is yours in and could you send a picture or two?

regards arne.

Yeah I understand I’ll put pics up tomorrow 👍🏻

Thank you very much I now have a few leads , I would like to buy from the forum but that doesn’t look like it is likely, but it is great to have options I can get my head down and follow up the leads, got four to look at know,

thank you for your input I appreciate it.

regards Arne.

9 hours ago, Leonmarsh said:

To give you a bench mark on graded @Arne this is mine.  If I sold it on here I would likely pitch it about £550-560.  I think this is the last grade before they get to silly money. 
Though given their popularity recently I would be more likely to consign this were I to sell, even at MS62.  Knowing me though I will keep hold of it then sell it when the market for them goes through the floor 🤷‍♂️

1917CSovereignMS62F.thumb.JPG.5d0d795a38150aa0b238f3236de7abec.JPG 1917CSovereignMS62R.thumb.JPG.9bd3d2212e1e47d784ed2b3914e14fcc.JPG

• 1 month later...