• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 15x 2019 1oz silver brittanias, good condition (Reduced)

Hello @MaxBetteridge I'd take 5 at that price. If that is any good, please send me a private message. Unfortunately you'd have to include post in the price though. 2nd or 1st classed signed would be fine so long as it isn't obvious what the contents are. That's a risk though as I don't think they would be covered by insurance. Postage is a part of the premium we suffer. It would get you your first sale. Better times are ahead I hope.....

Edited by artalien

5 hours ago, artalien said:

Hello @MaxBetteridge I'd take 5 at that price. If that is any good, please send me a private message. Unfortunately you'd have to include post in the price though. 2nd or 1st classed signed would be fine so long as it isn't obvious what the contents are. That's a risk though as I don't think they would be covered by insurance. Postage is a part of the premium we suffer. It would get you your first sale. Better times are ahead I hope.....

Thank you so much for the offer, i’m going to take a look to review it and look at postage options 😁

6 hours ago, artalien said:

Hello @MaxBetteridge I'd take 5 at that price. If that is any good, please send me a private message. Unfortunately you'd have to include post in the price though. 2nd or 1st classed signed would be fine so long as it isn't obvious what the contents are. That's a risk though as I don't think they would be covered by insurance. Postage is a part of the premium we suffer. It would get you your first sale. Better times are ahead I hope...…

Edited by SovereignBull

5 hours ago, artalien said:

+1 for same for me if your doing it :D

50 minutes ago, Pm1987 said:

If they go missing who’s taking responsibility for them ? Personally I would hold onto these or get them on eBay. 

I have said on the previous page. Buy with confidence, if something will go wrong you will receive how many ounces you have paid.

16 minutes ago, artalien said:

This is getting far to complicated I am out. Best of luck.

Don't give up! You are fully covered by me!😘

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

I have said on the previous page. Buy with confidence, if something will go wrong you will receive how many ounces you have paid.

Don't give up! You are fully covered by me!😘

@Pm1987 is referring to postage ( only being first class ) Id be very careful in what your planning to cover Stefan. 

Postage would need to be special delivery, that would kill the seller and basically un-advisable 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, stefffana said:

@MaxBetteridge, I will cut the Gordian knot and I will buy your silver, even I am known as a Britannia coins disliker. I will PM you now with an offer.🤗

Knew this was coming & TY for bringing this sales post to a close (hopefully) 🫡

18 minutes ago, stefffana said:

@MaxBetteridge, I will cut the Gordian knot and I will buy your silver, even I am known as a Britannia coins disliker. I will PM you now with an offer.🤗

@stefffana when’s that auction ? 🤣

Guys, you can continue salivating, the most beautiful silver brits ever made are sold out and not available anymore.

Sold out, capisce?

And are mine now!

You snooze, you lose!

No more Quackquack on here!

s-l1600 (34).jpg