• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Moonswatch | Mission to the Moon

This is new and just a couple of weeks old. It was bought as I happened to be going past a swatch store but it’s not really my thing. Just worn once to try on and put back in the box. The crystal still has the sticker.

The outer box has a small mark that you can see in the top picture (bottom right corner).

Selling for £260 inc post (retail is £240) UK only! 

*Bank Transfer or PPFF

IMG_2001.thumb.jpeg.840992a4ed1152b4a2cfa0a3028f81f0.jpeg

IMG_2002.thumb.jpeg.cb502992c1169a4ee0ffc03a2a1a49b5.jpeg

IMG_2003.thumb.jpeg.58c748150ad558ee8faf50783734f387.jpeg

Edited by margin

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/01/2024 at 23:20, ZRPMs said:

Is this right? £30 more plus postage than picking one up at the shop.

And they're still not back in stock in the (only two) shops in the UK.

Why these weren't sold online and in mass numbers is still a surprise to me.  It's not like they are the actual Moonwatch, these are Swatch which i thought the  whole purpose of was that they are available to all to us un-washed masses!

• 2 weeks later...